Missing text started on the previous version and got worse on PDFpen Pro MAC 13.1

FRANCISCO R

FRANCISCO R

MISSING TEXT

The OCR  is corrupting the file and DELETING text so you can't see it.   I just downloaded the file again and the missing text is there in the NON OCR original.

Missing text started on the previous version and got worse on PDF Pen Pro MAC  13.1.

Mac BIG SUR ver  11.6.7

Missing Text in blocks.

• Official Nitronaut
Allain Umailin

Hello @FRANCISCO R,

Thank you for reaching out to us through our Community Forums and our sincerest apologies for the inconvenience.

Could you please send over a few PDF samples so we can perform some tests on our end?

To send them via private message, hover your mouse on top of my name 'AllainU' and select 'Message'.

Thank you very much in advance and I am looking forward to hearing back from you.

• 1 year later...

I think I am having the same issue. In both the PDF Pen and now Nitro PDF Pro, when I save a pdf it will "disappear" text I have added. It happens in particular if there is any back and forth. For example, I will add text to a contract and send it for a client to sign. (via DocuSign) The text I added will still be there.  I will send it to the other agent, their client will sign and send back to me.

When I open the document from the email, I can see the text I added is there, when I save it to my computer it disappears. I'm literally having to print off documents and scan them in to turn in to my office as the text is gone.