Overall experience with Nitro "Company"

Don Bentz

I understand automation is king, we use it a lot.  I understand that forum support allows the company to provide "quick" support, but.  Forum support:  Sorry I don't want my baggage or issues in the public eyes.  I have serial number issues which are boggling as part of the system recognized them, the other doesn't.  No management portal to review my licenses.  I've tried to contact sales to discuss upgrading, but again automation sends me a boilerplate message.  Why ask me to send information if you will just automate blast me anyway?  Customer service is King, and so far all I've been getting for the last month plus is a lack of it.

Sorry for being Debbie (Karen) downer, but I'm frustrated and someone needs to see this, not that it will bring any change.

Dear moderator, just push this up to corp, I'm not wanting to make a big scene but as you can tell I'm pissed.  There is no way to grow a company with this style of setup.

• Official Nitronaut
Reymund Oyong

Greetings @Don Bentz

Thank you for reaching out to us through our Community Forums!

We will reach out to you through a support case so we could hear and discuss your concerns in this post. 
Once you receive the support case, kindly reply there so we can better assist you. 

My apologies for any inconvenience this issue has caused.

Kind regards,