I lost serial number to activate nitro pro

adam zhao

Hi, we purchased Nitro Pro on Dec 4 2020,  and registered to one of our employee email n*****@s*****.com, after she left few month ago, we removed her email account, so we cannot check back the serial number from that email history.

I only have invoice available (with reference number ), how can I get back the SN number? please help, thanks

• Official Nitronaut
Reymund Oyong

Greetings @adam zhao

Thank you for reaching out to us through our Community Forums!

Please provide a copy of the invoice and the email address so we can check this on our end.

Kind regards,

Hi Reymund,

Thanks for reply, the email address is ni******@sunpan.com (no use), and also link to ******@sunpan.com. ( in use) 

Invoice number is : AKD-736********* , issued on 12-4-2020,  

Reference number:
(required for all inquiries)
25********
I didn't find where I can upload the invoice PDF file, would you please provide an email address and I can email to you?

Regards

Adam

*******@sunpan.com

Edited by Reymund G.

• Official Nitronaut
Reymund Oyong

Hello @adam zhao

I have sent the details of the license through direct message along with the steps on where to get the installer. 

Kind regards,

francesc Mayolas

Afternoons, I have been reading your good conversation and I have the same situation, I bought a license but the serial number was in an email account that no longer exists. I have the invoice with the reference number. Can you tell me how to get the serial number to activate our nitro?

Thank you

• Official Nitronaut
Reymund Oyong

Greetings @francesc Mayolas

Thank you for reaching out to us through our Community Forums!

Kindly send the invoice receipt that contains the order reference number and the email address that was used to purchase the license. 

Kind regards,

francesc Mayolas
On 7/9/2022 at 9:19 AM, Reymund G. said:

Saludos@francescMayolas

¡Gracias por comunicarse con nosotros a través de nuestros foros de la comunidad!

Envíe amablemente el recibo de la factura que contiene el número de referencia del pedido y la dirección de correo electrónico que se utilizó para comprar la licencia. 

Atentamente,

Good morning Reymund,

the reference number is 22******* and the email v*******@vidamedgroup.com, but this email is no longer operational, hence our current situation

Edited by Reymund G.

• Official Nitronaut
Reymund Oyong

Hello @francesc Mayolas

I've send you a message about the details of your license under the order reference number you provided in this post. Please check on it and let me know if you have any further questions. 

Kind regards,