Trying to update to V13 from V12

GNJ

I have been receiving messages to update to V13 (from V12). The messages began months ago when the offer was for updates and an upgrade along with 30% off. I entered my SN and the system said, We were unable to validate your serial number.

I continue to get messages from "Sarah". Please let me know if I am eligible for the upgrade. If so, I believe I should be eligible for the initial offering (I responded to Sarah's initial message advising that of the "unagble to validate" message.). If I am not eligible, then please remove me from the mailing list so I don't think I am eligible - then I will "move on".

Please advise.

Thank you.

GNJ

• Official Nitronaut
Reymund Oyong

Greetings @GNJ

Thank you for reaching out to us through our Community Forums!

Please provide the serial number you are trying to upgrade to version 13 through the Upgrade Portal so we could check it on our end. 

Kind regards,

• Official Nitronaut
Reymund Oyong

Hello @GNJ

This is a valid serial number and we are looking into making the adjustment so you can upgrade to version 13 from this license.

Could you please provide the complete name (First and Last name) and the email address you use when you purchased this license? We will use the same information when making the adjustment. We will make these information hidden in this post before approving it.

Kind regards,

Name and email used when purchased: Glen wxyz / glen.jones@wxyzllc.com.

Thank you.

Glen Jones

Edited by Allain Umailin
Hide information