Upgrade from version 12 to version 13

John Donnelly

John Donnelly

This is probably a question for the sale department, but I can't seem to find a way to contact them. I missed the free upgrade from v 12 to v 13 by one day--I purchased PDFPenPro (Mac) on 31 December 2020. I contacted Smile customer service, and I admit I was a little upset having to pay for an upgrade 3 months after purchasing the product. The sales person said that he/she could have allowed me to upgrade for free, except that my snide remarks showed that I didn't deserve a break. I've never had such a rude response from a customer service person.

Now I have a MacBook Pro M1, and PDFPenPro seems to not to be able to handle more files as efficiently. I want to upgrade, but now it says the cost is approximately $90 USD. I thought it was much lower for previous purchasers outside of  the 3 month grace-period. What is going on?

Is there a why talk to a real person in the sales department? 

Thanks.

• Official Nitronaut
Reymund Oyong

Greetings @John Donnelly

Thank you for reaching out to us through our Community Forums!

My apologies for experiencing this inconvenience. Please allow me to see what I can do with your concern. 
Would you be so kind to provide your existing version 12 license code and the email address you used to purchase it?

Kind regards,

John Donnelly

Hi, 

My license code is: PPRO12_S_1_xxxxxx-yyyyyy-F2943B6C-zzzzzz-5668DD63. The email that I used to sign up is office@johuvwxyalylaw.com. I can be emailed directly at john@johndonnellylaw.com and my mobile phone number is 617-stu-wxyz.

Thanks!

-JD

Edited by Allain Umailin

• 2 weeks later...
  • Official Nitronaut
Reymund Oyong

Hello @John Donnelly

A support ticket will be created on your behalf to better assist you with this concern. Kindly send your response to that ticket once delivered to your email address.
Thank you for your patience in this matter.

Kind regards,