I Deactivated a Perfectly Good Nitro Pro Account to Install on Another Computer, Now After a Hour's Run Around and Frustration I Still Have No Resolution

Barry Kelly

Barry Kelly

I deactivated my perfectly good Nitro Pro license (software) to transfer it to another computer. I expected the hidden license number to be revealed when deactivated so that I could reinstall upon following Nitro Pro's publisher's instruction, but it remains hidden. It strikes me as odd that the license number remains hidden from the licensee who has paid for its use. After reviewing all the so-called "support" options, I still have no resolution. Nitro Pro's publisher or its vendor has no trouble contacting for renewal or upgrades, so, my email should be valid, but I can't activate or create an account to allow me to resolve this. I am dependent on the company to resolve what should be a simple fix.

• Official Nitronaut
Reymund Oyong

Greetings @Barry Kelly

Thank you for reaching out to us through our Community Forums!

A direct message has been sent to you here in Community Forums about the details of your Nitro PDF Pro license. 
Please check your inbox here and follow the instructions on how you can successfully activate using your license.

Kind regards,