Nitro PDF Pro 13 license transfer

Bogdan Cherestes

Bogdan Cherestes

Hi,

I was trying to transfer a license from a computer to another and couldn't see the entire license number. It started with 504 and the rest was just "XXXXX".

I thought that by deactivating I'd get to see the license, but that was not the case.

Is there a way to recover the license key?

Thanks.

• Official Nitronaut
Reymund Oyong

Greetings @Bogdan Cherestes

Thank you for reaching out to us through our Community Forums!

You can see the complete serial number in your invoice receipt.
Also, our merchant sends an email about the details of the license after the purchase. You can search your inbox for that email to see the complete serial number.

I tried to search for a license record under the email address you use here in Community Forums, however, I did not find one.
If you've purchased the license using a different email address, please send so we cn search for it. 

Kind regards,

Bogdan Cherestes

Hi,

Most likely, it was purchased by the previous IT Admin - ****@xeneta.com

Thank you.

Edited by Reymund G.

Bogdan Cherestes

Hi,

How about wxyzk Bergwxyz <wxyzk.bergwxyz@xeneta.com> ?

The license was used by our CEO, so it might've been purchased in his name.

Thank you.

Edited by Allain Umailin

Hello Nitro team
I recently got Nitro PDF Pro 13, assuming that it would transfer my old license to the new version of Nitro. I was surprised when, after trying to insert my license, it said serial number not found. I checked on the site and entered my key and it showed me my license. Please help me out. Also does this license apply to the iPad version?

Edited by win7guru
Wrong recipient mentioned

• Official Nitronaut
Reymund Oyong

HI @Bogdan Cherestes

A direct message was sent to your email address regarding the license purchase under the provided email address. Please let us know if you already have the authorization from the owner about the details of the license.

Kind regards,

• Official Nitronaut
Reymund Oyong

Greetings @win7guru

Thank you for reaching out to us through our Community Forums!

Please provide the serial number you are using to activate the software. Are you activating a Nitro PDF Pro 13 for Mac or for Windows? 
Please note that I search for a license purchase under the email address you used here in Community forums, however, I did not find one. Kindly provide the email address you used during the license purchase.

Kind regards,

• Official Nitronaut
Reymund Oyong

Hi @win7guru

We will hide your serial number before approving it to be visible here in this forum post. Please provide as well the other email address.

Kind regards,

• Official Nitronaut
Reymund Oyong

Hi @win7guru

Your existing serial number was a version 9 license that has been upgraded to version 12 after the licensing server migration. This license will only work on Windows OS with Nitro PDF pro 12 installation. 
To successfully activate using this license, you need to uninstall Nitro PDF Pro 13 on your machine then install the latest build of Nitro PDF Pro 12 (12.16.9.574). The installer can be located from the link below:

https://www.gonitro.com/product-details/downloads - click the 'Download Nitro Pro 12' link. 

After installing Nitro PDF Pro 12.16.9.574, you can activate by going to the Help tab > About Nitro Pro > Activate. Enter the serial number then click Activate. 

Kind regards,

• 2 weeks later...
  • Official Nitronaut
Reymund Oyong

Hi @win7guru

The trial period will take effect if it is the first time you are installing the software on the machine. If there's an existing installation before and already passed the 14 days, reinstalling it will not reset the trial period and an 'Expired Trial' message will appear. 

We offer a discount when upgrading old serial number to the latest version. The upgrade can be done through our upgrade portal at https://www.gonitro.com/support/upgrade
If you get an issue with the upgrade through the portal, please us know the error message here.

Kind regards,