Can't activate my subscription

harry.hodges@cox.net

harry.hodges@cox.net

Not getting any response from Nitro.  I have had Nitro pro for 2 years with an active subscription but no where can I find serial number to activate.  

• Official Nitronaut

Hello Harry,

Thank you for reaching out to us through our Community Forums!

I can see that you already opened a support ticket regarding this and we will be in touch through that since this is regarding activation and we may need to exchange confidential information.

If you need immediate help in the future, you can log a ticket using the following link.

https://www.gonitro.com/support/ticket

Cheers!

I had the serial number in my upgrade folder for Nitro 10 and it won't activate. No help from Nitro, they have quit responding. They seem to ignore the serial number that you give them, and simply demand the confirmation email. No explanation for the serial number that won't work.

I have had Nitro change the serial number just from contacting technical support and making a minor upgrade. My upgrade from Nitro 8 to Nitro 8.5 wouldn't work, and they changed my serial number, so it is may not be as easy to keep track of Nitro serial numbers as other sellers where you keep the same serial number.

perhaps if you subscribe to their serial number retrieval service you can get your serial number back, but I have never had to purchase that service before.

I have been a customer since 2010, and feel really let down.

Richard

• 2 months later...
  • Official Nitronaut

Hello rcdavis,

Sorry I was only able to see this just now. I reviewed the support ticket you opened and looks like it has already been resolved. If you need further assistance, please don't hesitate to open another support case so we can help you out.

Archived