No upgraded license key information

Bryan Goh

I have four computers, all running v12. Check the licenses update on www.gonitro.com/support/upgrade but was informed "Thank you for your submission. This Nitro PDF Pro serial has already been upgraded and you are currently operating on our most recent version, Nitro PDF Pro 13."
However, i did not receive any upgrade license information.

• Official Nitronaut
Reymund Oyong

Greetings @Bryan Goh

Thank you for reaching out to us through our Community Forums!

Please provide the version 12 serial numbers you used to activate Nitro PDF Pro on the computers so we could check it on our end. 

Kind regards,

• Official Nitronaut
Reymund Oyong

Hello @Bryan Goh

Thank you for sending the details of your version 12 serial numbers. 
Are you looking into upgrading these serial numbers to version 13? If so, please confirm and I'll properly adjust the record so you can upgrade them through the Upgrade Portal. 

If you will not upgrade these serial numbers, you can continue to use them as long as you install the latest build of Nitro PDF Pro 12 (12.16.9.574). The installer can be located from the link below:
https://www.gonitro.com/product-details/downloads - click the 'Download Nitro Pro 12' link. 

Kind regards,

Earl Thompson

I upgraded from version 12 to version 13.  I don't think I was ever given a complete serial number for version 13.  I believe I originally purchased 2 licenses.  I need to purchase an additional license but I can't without the complete serial number.  Can you help?

9 hours ago, Reymund G. said:

Hello @Bryan Goh

Thank you for sending the details of your version 12 serial numbers. 
Are you looking into upgrading these serial numbers to version 13? If so, please confirm and I'll properly adjust the record so you can upgrade them through the Upgrade Portal. 

If you will not upgrade these serial numbers, you can continue to use them as long as you install the latest build of Nitro PDF Pro 12 (12.16.9.574). The installer can be located from the link below:
https://www.gonitro.com/product-details/downloads - click the 'Download Nitro Pro 12' link. 

Kind regards,

Hi Reymund

Thanks for checking.

I would want to upgrade these serial numbers to version 13.

Thanks again.