is there a web service portal?

ITS GVPL

is there a web service portal for this company?

one of our department is using this product. I am wandering if there is a service portal where we can manage the licenses.

we have a new staff here. but I don't know how many licenses we ordered before and if there is extra license I can assign to the new staff.

seems the "contact Us" can only reach sales P;

thanks in advance,

Jun

Edited by ITS GVPL

• Official Nitronaut

Hello Jun,

Thank you for reaching out to us through our Community Forums!

I am afraid we do not have a central license management portal for you to use but you can always contact us for issues of licensing and we'll do our best to resolve them.

When it comes to activation and the records we keep our logs are based on a computer ID which is generated and stored exclusively within Nitro Pro's user interface. We are unable to see the computer names/IDs that you are using for the machines internally. You can find this ID on each machine by going to Help > About Nitro Pro > Activate/Deactivate > Advanced.

We would recommend always maintaining a list of this Nitro Pro-specific computer ID for each corresponding user so that in the event a computer breaks down or you forget to deactivate prior to replacing a machine, you can contact us with this ID and we can then remove its activation on our end.

If in the future, you would like to move your license to a new computer, or plan on reformatting your computer, I suggest you deactivate first by clicking on: Help tab > About Nitro Pro > Activate > Deactivate. This will allow you to reactivate on another computer.

I hope this helps. Let me know if you require anything else.