Moving Licenses from old Computers to New computers

Peter McBride

Peter McBride

Hello, we have recently upgraded our computer systems and would like to deactivate and re activate our licenses as we move them to our new computers, but the activation page just seems to move us in circles asking me to select a device when there is no option to select any device, this seems to be the only way to get any feedback or contact from anyone at nitro? can anyone from the support team help?

Kind regards 

Peter McBride

• Official Nitronaut

Hello @Peter McBride

Thank you for contacting us.

Can you please send me the serial number so I can check?

Unfortunately, I was unable to find a serial number using the email address that you provided. I will only be able to locate your serial number if you purchased Nitro Pro from our website. If you purchased Nitro Pro from our website please provide us with the following information so we can look up your account.

1.    First and last name of purchaser
2.    Email address used purchase Nitro
3.    Order reference number

I look forward to hearing back from you.    

Peter McBride

Hi Leslie

I have the following serial numbers which I wish to deactivate and reactivate:

Thanks 

Peter

Edited by Leslie V
Deleted Confidential Info

Peter McBride

Hi Leslie

I have the following serial numbers which I wish to deactivate and reactivate:

Thanks 

Peter

Edited by Leslie V
Deleted Confidential Info

• Official Nitronaut

Hello Peter,

The serial numbers you provided are for version 10. 

Thank you for your message – I am happy to assist you.

Please note that we no longer support Nitro Pro 10 and its activation servers have been shut down.

We recommend upgrading to our latest version, V13, which comes with significant stability and security improvements, as well as many feature enhancements, in particular in conversion and OCR functions. Version 13 also brings license activation flexibility 

Alternatively, you can upgrade to the latest build of Nitro Pro 12. Per our Sunset Policy, https://www.gonitro.com/nps/product-details/sunset-policy, we have stopped making feature enhancements to version 12 once we released version 13. You can find Nitro Pro 12 installers on the page below and activate it with your current Nitro Pro 10 serial number. 

https://www.gonitro.com/installers/business/v12/msi/download

Please let us know which path you wish to choose, or if you wish to further discuss your options, and I will gladly introduce you to your Account Manager.

Bart van de Worp

I have the same problem here: I want to deactivate one serial number on old laptop and install on new laptop. I have a valid V12 license / serial number. I downloaded the installer file from the link above. I am able to execute the file but directly after it started, it terminates the installation itself with the message that there is a new V13 version. Could you please help me installing V12? Thanks in advance.