Activation of a licence

Stefan Bock

I have closed my old laptop and therefore the Nitro Pro 12 Licence as well. I started with the new laptop and here the licence of Nitro 12 can't be reactivated. What can I do? 

• Official Nitronaut
Reymund Oyong

Greetings @Stefan Bock

Thank you for reaching out to us through our Community Forums!

Please ensure that you have Nitro PDF Pro 12.16.9.574 installed on your new computer so you could successfully activate using your existing license. To check the version and build, go to the Help tab > About Nitro Pro. If your installation is not on 12.16.9.574, please uninstall then install 12.16.9.574 by downloading the installer from the link below:

https://www.gonitro.com/product-details/downloads - click the 'Download Nitro Pro 12' link. 

Once installed, launch the application the go to the Help tab > About Nitro Pro. Once confirmed that you are on 12.16.9.574, click the Activate button then enter your serial number to activate. 

If you are interested to upgrade your license to the latest version with a discounted price, please provide your serial number so we could check the upgrade eligibility of the license. 
We recommend upgrading to our latest version, Nitro PDF Pro 13, which comes with significant stability and security improvements, as well as many feature enhancements, in particular in conversion and OCR functions.

Kind regards,

Thank you for reply. I have version 12.16.9.574 installed. But it doesn't work. My serial number is 234***-******-****** and if your pricing is reasonable, I would be interested to upgrage to Nitro PDF Pro 13.

Kind Regards

Edited by Reymund G.

• Official Nitronaut
Reymund Oyong

Hi @Stefan Bock

Your serial number is active and it should be able to activate a Nitro PDF Pro 12.16.9.574. 
What is the error message when you navigate to the Help tab > About Nitro Pro > Activate then enter that serial number? Could you please provide the error message and a screenshot of it?

Kind regards,

Hi Reymund, it seems, your system can't create an activation key for me on my new laptop. But once more, I would like to upgrade my existing Nitro 12 to Nitro 13 were you wanted to check, if I am interested to upgrade my license to the latest version with a discounted price, I provided my serial number 234601-uvwxyz-451144  to check the upgrade eligibility of the license. KR Stefan

Edited by Allain Umailin

Hi Reymund

The Error Message is as follows:

-77: Error - Socket error2

There was an issuecommunicating with the our activation service.

If you use a proxy server to connect to the internet, click "Proxy..." to check your setup and then click "try again"

If you still encounter problems, click "Manual..." and follow the steps to activate deactivate manually.

Going to this point: Answer is :Http/1.1 Service Unavailable!!!!

I am really ready to upgrade, please can you help?

Thank you Reymund,

Stefan