I can't print edits made to my PDF File

Bruno Cardillo

Bruno Cardillo

Hi All,

I can't seem to print changes made by Nitro Pro 13 on any of my PDF files. I can only print the changes on Adobe Acrobat but not on Nitro.

Can anyone help me?

• Official Nitronaut
Reymund Oyong

Greetings @Bruno Cardillo

Thank you for reaching out to us through our Community Forums!

Could you please describe what changes were applied to the document before printing it? Were these changes visible in the Print Preview (File > Print) of Nitro PDF Pro?
Also, what is the complete build of your Nitro PDF Pro 13? This can be located under the Help tab > About Nitro Pro. 

Kind regards,

Bruno Cardillo

I'll answer your questions in like manner:

Could you please describe what changes were applied to the document before printing it? Answer - From a simple insert my name to more detailed actions such as adding arrows etc. 

Were these changes visible in the Print Preview (File > Print) of Nitro PDF Pro? - No. The changes were not visible.

I have Nitro Pro 13.58.0.1180

Hope the above helps.

Regards,

Bruno

Bruno Cardillo

Hello Reymund,

You can see why I am becoming disenchanted with Nitro Pro. Even though I purchased this version less than 12 months ago, the after sales support is extremely poor indeed. Actually, the support is virtually non-existant. I can get to Microsoft Support quicker for a MS issue than Nitro with their products and MS are renowned for their slow support.

I think it's sad indeed that after paying for Nitro that I have to use Adobe Acrobat to print my Nitro edited files.

Regs, Bruno

• Official Nitronaut
Reymund Oyong

Hi @Bruno Cardillo

My apologies for missing your update to this post. 
I recommend to perform a clean uninstall using our cleanup tool then install the latest build of Nitro PDF Pro 13 which is 13.67.0.45. This cleanup tool will remove all traces of Nitro and the process is different compared to Windows' uninstall. 
I have outlined the steps below:

1. Download Nitro cleanup tool from the link below:
https://downloads.gonitro.com/professional_13.67.0.45/install-cleanup/install-cleanup.zip 

Please note that customized stamps will be removed since this tool will remove all traces of Nitro. 
If you have customized stamps, please refer to the link below about how to transfer/backup stamps: 
https://kb.gonitro.com/knowledgebase/#/search/stamp/000004307 

Skip this part and move to next step if you do not have any customized stamps.

2. Extract the cleanup utility then run the cleanup tool by double-clicking nitro-cleanup.vbs. Please be aware that a command window will appear during the cleanup process.
3. After the cleanup, restart the computer. 
4. Download and install Nitro PDF Pro 13.67.0.45 from the link below:

https://www.gonitro.com/product-details/download - click the 'Download Nitro Pro 13' link.  

5. Once Nitro PDF Pro 13.67.0.45 is installed, launch the software then navigate to the Help tab > About Nitro Pro > Activate. Enter your serial number then click Activate.

After completing these steps, please observe if the print issue persists.

Kind regards,