I just purchased Nitro Pro 13 and can't activate it

Lorraine Anderson

Lorraine Anderson

Everytime I go to activate it by Copying and Pasting the data that they tell you to copy and paste  it tells me I have an error.  When I contacted customer support they told me I didn't purchase support as I only bought a one user licence.  

• Official Nitronaut
Reymund Oyong

Greetings @Lorraine Anderson

Thank you for reaching out to us through our Community Forums!

Please check if your Nitro PDF Pro installation is on 13.67.0.45. You can see this information when you navigate to the Help tab > About Nitro Pro. 
If your installation is already on 13.67.0.45, please follow the steps below to activate the software:

1. Close Nitro PDF Pro. 
2. Open Nitro PDF Pro then go to the Help tab > About Nitro Pro and click the Activate button.
3. This should ask to enter a serial number. If so, enter your serial number then click Activate. 

Kind regards,

Lorraine Anderson

I am on version 13.67.045 - it doesn't ask me for a serial number see below - this is what it gives me and then tells me to paste in the next box which I do and then it tells me there's an error - so I went on line to activate it and I past the below on-line and press activate and it tells there's an error with the client date

So it's JUST NOT WORKING no matter what I do

<strings>

Edited by Allain Umailin

• Official Nitronaut
Reymund Oyong

Hi @Lorraine Anderson

I just checked the activation records of your license and I can see an activation that went successful. 
Could you please confirm if you were able to activate Nitro PDF Pro 13 using your serial number?

Kind regards,