sethc

Nitro 10 problems and support submission page not functional.

Question

sethc

Hi I'm trying to get assistance with constant and varied errors with Nitro Pro 10--most recently error code 00400D0040.  Additionally, your support page is non-functional and does nothing after you click the 'submit' button.  Please contact me via email.  Thank you. 

3 answers to this question

Steven Zakulec

Have you received any emails with a ticket number when you've submitted issues? If you have, then your issue did make it to the support team, and they'll get back to you.  If you have not received an email, something is clearly wrong- what browser did you try it in, and can you try it in a different one?

sethc

Finally had a chance to get back to this.  Your ticket submit feature does not work in chrome--probably need to sort that out.  I've just submitted using word.  

On 2/22/2017 at 9:24 AM, Steven Zakulec said:

Have you received any emails with a ticket number when you've submitted issues? If you have, then your issue did make it to the support team, and they'll get back to you.  If you have not received an email, something is clearly wrong- what browser did you try it in, and can you try it in a different one?

Mario K.

Hi Seth,

Thanks for participating in our Community Forum!

Regarding the ticket submission issue, I suggest that you reset your Chrome browser (clear the cache) and then try submitting a case again. Also, have you tried any other browsers and do you experience the same issue in those? 

Here's the direct link to our ticket submission form:

https://www.gonitro.com/support/ticket

Regards