Serial number of my version 13 can't be copied.

Patrick Cotter

• Official Nitronaut
Reymund Oyong

Greetings @Patrick Cotter

Thank you for reaching out to us through our Community Forums!

Part of the serial number is not displayed in the application to secure and protect it from being stolen. 
You can find the complete serial number in the invoice receipt that you received during the license purchase. 

Please note that I did not find any license purchase under the email address you use here in our Community Forum. Kindly provide the email address you used to purchase the license so we can search the order and locate the complete serial number. 

Kind regards,

Patrick Cotter
On 12/14/2022 at 8:53 PM, Reymund G. said:

Greetings @Patrick Cotter

Thank you for reaching out to us through our Community Forums!

Part of the serial number is not displayed in the application to secure and protect it from being stolen. 
You can find the complete serial number in the invoice receipt that you received during the license purchase. 

Please note that I did not find any license purchase under the email address you use here in our Community Forum. Kindly provide the email address you used to purchase the license so we can search the order and locate the complete serial number. 

Kind regards,

I have used 3 primary emails. The other 2 are pcotter1@email1.rr.com and pcotter@email2.com. I no longer have the last e-mail and the first one was purged by my ISP provider. I probably lost the invoice and the associated e-mail when my computer passed away. I can't find anything in my archives.

This was an upgrade from the previous version if that matters.

Edited by Allain Umailin

• 2 weeks later...
Patrick Cotter

I have 10 days left on my trial version. I paid for version 13. Your online instructions are faulty. The ser # cannot be copied as instructed in your help section.

I cannot locate the invoice or the email but my bank records show the purchase paid to Cleverbridge through Paypal on 7/20/2020. 

• Official Nitronaut
Allain Umailin

Hello @Patrick Cotter,

Could you please send your Nitro PDF Pro 13 serial number?

To send it via private message, hover your mouse on top of my name 'AllainU' and select 'Message'.

Thank you very much in advance and I am looking forward to hearing back from you.