Purchased Nitro Pro and Activated but no sign in for the Nitro Sign

Russell Wesley

Russell Wesley

I just purchased Nitro Pro PDF editor and activated the account. When I look in the top right hand corner, it says log in. I clicked this and it asks for login information. I had not been given a login that I was aware of so I entered the email that was used for the purchase and hit forgot password. Never got an email, so I clicked sign up. I entered the same email again and it created a new account with a 14 day trial. Should I not already have this service since I purchased it? I tried to chat with the customer service chatbox and nothing came up regarding my concern whatsoever. It does not give you an option to chat with a real person so I am confused on what exactly I am supposed to do. 

• Official Nitronaut
Allain Umailin

Hello @Russell Wesley,

Thank you for reaching out to us through our Community Forums!

You purchased a Nitro PDF Pro 13 where Nitro Sign Essentials is bundled as a 14-day trial version to allow all users to send eSignature requests.

For current features available with the free-bundled Nitro Sign Essentials 14-day trial, please refer to this article:
https://kb.gonitro.com/knowledgebase#/search/cloud/000004914

Should you have further questions, please do not hesitate to reach out again.

• Official Nitronaut
Allain Umailin

Hello @Russell Wesley,

By the time the 14-day trial expires, you should get a banner inside Nitro Sign where you can purchase a subscription.

Let me know if you have further questions.