Purchased 'Nitro PDF Pro for Mac' and Activated but no sign in for the Nitro Sign

Tila Galeana

I am also Confused by this same issue. I have a Macbook Pro and I bought the Nitro Pro for MAC. It never gave me any access to an account. It just had me download the file. When I open the file a tiny box opens up and looks so strange. So, I thought I guess i need to create an account, but it made me sign up for the free trial. This is very confusing and I need to start using this ASAP. What are the steps to figure this out? I'm very frustrated and if someone sends me another link to the start up guide I will scream. Sorry, just frustrated. It shouldn't be this difficult for the non tech people.

• I agree 1

• Official Nitronaut
Allain Umailin

Hello @Tila Galeana,

Thank you for reaching out to us through our Community Forums!

Please be aware that 'Nitro PDF Pro for Mac' (for editing PDFs) and 'Nitro Sign' (our online collaboration) are two different platforms.

Did you receive a 14-day trial for your Nitro Sign?

Shermara Walker

I have Nitro PDF PRO account but have not been able to install it on my Mac. When I install with the regular instructions, it is a weird format. Do i need a specific link to install on my Mac?

Shermara Walker

Hello, It is still not working. It does not ask for the license code when I open the application. In addition to this, it is a very different format than the windows and I have very limited options. For example there is no option to add "password protect".

• Official Nitronaut
Allain Umailin

Hello @Shermara Walker,

Can you provide a screenshot of your 'About This Mac' window by clicking the Apple button at the top left of your screen?

We would love to know what is the status of your program after installation.

Thank you in advance!