activation old nitro pro 11 serial in win10 x86

Tommaso Taglioni

Tommaso Taglioni

Hello,

I'm trying to activate an old Nitro Pro 11 serial number in Nitro pro 12 on a Windows 10 X86(32 bit) but I get "error -22 You have attempted to activate Nitro Pro with a serial number from another version.

For testing I activated correctly on Win 10 X64 so I think I don't have the correct setup file for X86.

Thank you in advance for resolve.

• Official Nitronaut
Reymund Oyong

Greetings @Tommaso Taglioni

Thank you for reaching out to us through our Community Forums!

Could you please check the complete build of Nitro PDF Pro 12 on the computer that had issues with the activation?
The complete build must be 12.16.9.574 so you could successfully activate using your existing serial number. 
Aside from no longer being supported, the activation servers of Nitro Pro 11 and older have been shutdown which is why you are having issues with the activation or deactivation. 
However, old licenses were transferred to the new activation server and will now work with the latest build of Nitro Pro 12 which is 12.16.9.574.

If needed, the Nitro PDF Pro 12.16.9.574 installer can be located from the link below:
https://www.gonitro.com/product-details/downloads - click the 'Download Nitro Pro 12' link. 

We recommend upgrading to our latest version, Nitro PDF Pro 13, which comes with significant stability and security improvements, as well as many feature enhancements, in particular in conversion and OCR functions.
If you are interested to upgrade your existing license to version 13 with a discounted price, please visit our Upgrade page at https://www.gonitro.com/support/upgrade

Kind regards,