PDFpen 13.1 to Nitro PDF Pro 13.3

Anders Broberg

Anders Broberg

Hi,

I have in the last few weeks received emails "offering" discounts on an upgrade to Nitro PDF Pro 13.x for macOS. When I started to look into it I paid for an upgrade to PDFpen 13.x in April (after the acquisition, so the receipt states Nitro as the seller) and am running 13.1 since then. Could someone explain why I am getting these offers? Where do I download 13.3? I found some links here in the community that refer to the old Smile site, but they are being redirected to a Nitro page that contains no downloads and no information.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Official Nitronaut
Reymund Oyong

Greetings @Anders Broberg

Thank you for reaching out to us through our Community Forums!
I apologize if you have not received an answer to this post.

I can confirm that your purchase last April 2022 is a version 13 license. You can activate any version 13 build of Nitro PDF Pro 13 for Mac in this license code.
Please disregard the offer about the upgrade to version 13 since you already have it. 

You can download the Nitro PDF Pro 13 (13.3.0 build) using the direct link below:
https://downloads.gonitro.com/macos/Nitro PDF Pro Retail_13.3.0.dmg

Kind regards, 

Randy Chevrier

Reymund ,

Thanks for that info. I just moved to Nitro PDF Pro from PDFPenPro 13 with no trouble registering. 

Now, how do I transfer my custom library items? I can drag them over because the library disappears when the app isn't active. I guess I could drag them to a document and drag back but I'm having trouble with that too. Any quicker way?

Thanks! 

Randy

Edited by Randy Chevrier

• Official Nitronaut
Reymund Oyong

Hi @Randy Chevrier

If the PDFpenPro 13 is still installed on your machine, you can use our Nitro Migration Assistant. 
You can use this to migrate library items (custom and stamps), customized User Preferences and licensing and registration data with this utility app. 

You can download the utility and the instructions here: https://www.gonitro.com/pdfpen-to-nitro-migrator

Kind Regards,

Randy Chevrier
On 2/15/2023 at 3:18 AM, Reymund G. said:

If the PDFpenPro 13 is still installed on your machine, you can use our Nitro Migration Assistant. 
You can use this to migrate library items (custom and stamps), customized User Preferences and licensing and registration data with this utility app. 

You can download the utility and the instructions here: https://www.gonitro.com/pdfpen-to-nitro-migrator

That worked great! Thanks. Over the years I have moved from PDFPen to PDFPenPro and also moved to new machines. I used to know where to find all those stamps and applescripts but the system has gotten so sandboxed that they have become very hard to locate. I appreciate you providing this utility. 

I've recently retired and while I don't use PDFs on a daily basis anymore, I'm surprised at how much I need a program like Nitro PDF Pro for such things as digitally archiving paper or digital bills with digital notes on them. I always download my bank and credit card statements and stamp them with the day I reconcile them. I can't imagine my life; even in retirement; without Nitro PDF Pro. Thanks for keeping it alive!

Randy in OK