Please Enter Valid Serial Number

Grant Fletcher

Grant Fletcher

I have tried to explain to the Nitro Chat Support that my serial number is correct, its been correct for the past several years. "Sharon" pretty much told me I was wrong and told me to come here for support, considering the ticket system doesn't work as a normal ticketing system does. 

With all this in mind, I am furious at the lack of support/help Nitro has to offer. 

I need these keys to work. What is my next step?

• Official Nitronaut
Reymund Oyong

Greetings @Grant Fletcher

We've been made aware that the licensing portal is currently down for maintenance.
Would you be so kind to send me as well your serial numbers?
Leslie is already out of the office and I am currently taking care of the activation concerns, and would like to solve it as fast as we can. 

Kind regards, 

• Official Nitronaut
Reymund Oyong

Hi @Grant Fletcher

Thanks for sending the serial numbers. 
They are now adjusted and should be able to activate a Nitro PDF Pro 12 installation (latest build - 12.16.9.574 )

Kind regards,

Hello, I am having the same issue with a serial number that was purchased a little while ago.  Reymund I hope you won't mind if I send you my serial number too?  Many Thanks for your assistance.  Nick

• Official Nitronaut
Reymund Oyong

Greetings @Nick Moloney

Thank you for reaching out to us through our Community Forums!

Please send me the serial number so I can check it for you while the licensing portal is under maintenance. 
Kindly provide as well the email address you used to purchase the license. 

Kind regards,

• Official Nitronaut
Reymund Oyong

Hi @Nick Moloney

Thanks for sending the serial number. 

I can see that it is a valid and active version 13 license. 
I have made an adjustment to that serial number so you could proceed with activating a Nitro PDF Pro 13 installation. 

To activate, open Nitro Pro 13 then navigate to the Help tab > About Nitro Pro > Activate. Enter the serial number then click Activate. 

Kind regards,

Oleksii Trunov

Hello! I'm having a problem reactivating my Nitro Pro 12 Perpetual license.

I think I have the same problem too.

Hope so .

Can I send you my serial number for verification?

Thank you.

Edited by Oleksii Trunov

• Official Nitronaut
Reymund Oyong

Greetings @Oleksii Trunov

Please send me the serial number so I can check it for you while the licensing portal is under maintenance. 
Kindly provide as well the email address you used to purchase the license. 

Kind regards,

• Official Nitronaut
Reymund Oyong

Hi @Oleksii Trunov

Thanks for sending the serial number. 

I have made an adjustment to that serial number so you could proceed with activation. 
To activate, open Nitro Pro  then navigate to the Help tab > About Nitro Pro > Activate. Enter the serial number then click Activate. 

Kind regards,

Mads Jellingso

Hi Reymund

I have the same challenge as the others when attempting to activate Nitro Pro 12 on a new computer. I have tried to send you my serial no. directly. Did you get it and can you help?

Kind regards,

Mads

• Official Nitronaut
Reymund Oyong

Greetings @Mads Jellingso

Please ensure that your Nitro PDF Pro installation is on 12.16.9.574 so you can successfully activate using your existing serial number. 
To check which version and build you are on, launch Nitro then navigate to the Help tab > About Nitro Pro. If your installation is not on 12.16.9.574, please install that by downloading the installer from the link below:

https://www.gonitro.com/product-details/downloads - click the 'Download Nitro Pro 12' link.  

Once Nitro 12.16.9.574 is installed, you can activate by going to the Help tab > About Nitro Pro > Activate. Enter the serial number then click Activate. 

We recommend upgrading to our latest version, Nitro PDF Pro 13, which comes with significant stability and security improvements, as well as many feature enhancements, in particular in conversion and OCR functions.
If you are interested to upgrade to Nitro PDF Pro 13 with a discounted price, please visit our Upgrade page at https://www.gonitro.com/support/upgrade 

Kind regards,

Mads Jellingso

Thanks Reymund

I apparently had the wrong version 12 (however, that is possible). Uninstalling and installing the one on the link, you had provided solved my issue - thanks!

Kind regards,

Mads

Grant Fletcher
3 hours ago, Reymund G. said:

Hi @Grant Fletcher

Thanks for sending the serial numbers. 
They are now adjusted and should be able to activate a Nitro PDF Pro 12 installation (latest build - 12.16.9.574 )

Kind regards,

Still having the same issue Rey. 

Eduardo Escobedo

I am also having problems with the activation since a few days back. I also get error 24, and 3 days ago I checked in the site with regards to the license and it stated that there were 2 available. Today I tried again, same error but this time when accessing the site it came coming back with the message to input a valid serial number.

I would appreciate any support in solving this issue.

Thanks in advance.

Eduardo

John Christopoulos

Is there an ETA on when the Licensing Portal will be back up. I currently have quite a few licenses that I need to check if they are available for a second machine.

• Official Nitronaut
Reymund Oyong

Hi @Grant Fletcher

The serial numbers you sent are version 12 and they will work if you have Nitro PDF Pro 12.16.9.574. If this version and build is not installed, the activation will not work. 
You can download the Nitro PDF Pro 12.16.9.574 here: https://www.gonitro.com/product-details/downloads - click the 'Download Nitro Pro 12' link. 

To check which version and build is installed on the computer, open Nitro then navigate to the Help tab > About Nitro Pro. 

Kind regards,

• Official Nitronaut
Reymund Oyong

Hi @Eduardo Escobedo

Please provide your serial number including the version and complete build of Nitro PDF Pro on your computer. 
The version and build can be located under the Help tab > About Nitro Pro. 

Kind regards,

• Official Nitronaut
Reymund Oyong

Hi @Scheffer TI,

I have already adjusted the serial numbers you sent. 
Please ensure that you have Nitro PDF Pro 12.16.9.574 installed on the machines so you can successfully activate using any of your existing serial numbers. 
You can download the Nitro PDF Pro 12.16.9.574 here: https://www.gonitro.com/product-details/downloads - click the 'Download Nitro Pro 12' link. 

To check which version and build is installed on the computer, open Nitro then navigate to the Help tab > About Nitro Pro. 

Kind regards,

• Official Nitronaut
Reymund Oyong

Hi @John Christopoulos

The license portal will be up and running again after the maintenance, however, we do not have an ETA as of the moment. 
In the meantime, please send the serial numbers that you would like to check and we'll be happy to assist. 

Kind regards,