I can't get my serial number to activate on my new computer

Rhonda Jackson

Rhonda Jackson

I have a serial number that is connected to a computer that isn't working any longer. I tried to activate it on my new computer and it says that I have installed it the maximum number of times. I then go to the find license and it gives me a message that it can't locate the serial number and that my Nitro PDF Pro has be upgraded and then that it has been consolidated to a business account and to contact the account manager (which is me). I need to have the devices removed from this serial number  ** so that I can use it on my current computer.  Also, I have 3 different serial numbers, one under my husband's email address, so would I be better off getting a bulk license?  Thank you in advance for your help

Edited by Leslie V
Deleted Confidential Information (Serial Number)

• Official Nitronaut

Hello @Rhonda Jackson

Thank you for your message - I can help you out.

I released your Nitro Pro 13 serial number so you can reactivate. Please get the correct version 13 installer from this page: https://www.gonitro.com/nps/product-details/downloads

After installation, you can activate by opening Nitro, click on the Help tab > About Nitro Pro > Activate and enter your serial number.

I hope this helps! Please let me know how that goes.

• 2 weeks later...