"Error: -22 Wrong License Number"

paul money

Hello. I have had a few issue with Nitro Pro v12..[x64 bit] [ Portal not working / Nitro opening on  ghost monitor]/ These issues have been fixed... Now a new issue...

I disconnected the license for this PC. removed license and software etc  from  this PC.

When I go to put the same license back on the same PC it says the -22 " Wrong License Number".. It is Ver 12 16 3 574 -[ that the new software. Old Software was 12 16 9 574.] downloaded the lasted from the web to release the older software but same version. [ x64 bit] [ operating Windows  Pro11 system 64 bit

I have uninstall/ done a Nitro Clean/ Net frame was downloaded and added... Portal says there is x1 license free..Id send a pic of the errors - but HOw to upload a pic??

• Official Nitronaut
Allain Umailin

Hello @paul money.

Thank you for reaching out to us through our Community Forums!

To further assist you, could you please provide the serial number of your Nitro Pro that you are tying to activate? This matters because our business installers are different from the online ones.

You can send the details of the license in this post so it will be visible to all the moderators. Rest assured we will hide the serial number before making the post visible to this thread.

With regard to the screenshot, you can send it via private message (hover your mouse on top of my name 'AllainU' and select 'Message').

Thank you very much in advance and I am looking forward to hearing back from you.

• 1 month later...

Hello issue was resolved now trying to activate another license and get an error that its the wrong version.

Im using ver 12  and it telling me wrong version number as an error.

Ive checked the code *** and its for ver 12 and none of it is active

Edited by Leslie V
Deleted Confidential Information (Serial Number)

• Official Nitronaut

Hello @paul money

Thank you for posting on our Community Forums!

The error message means that the serial number you are trying to activate is for a different version of Nitro Pro.

Your serial number is for Nitro Pro 11. Please note that we no longer support Nitro Pro 11 and its activation servers have been shut down.

We recommend to upgrade to our latest version, V13, which comes with significant stability and security improvements, as well as many feature enhancements, in particular in conversion and OCR functions. To upgrade to Nitro Pro 13, please visit our upgrade page: 
https://www.gonitro.com/pro/upgrade

Alternatively, you can upgrade to the latest build of Nitro Pro 12. Per our Sunset Policy, https://www.gonitro.com/nps/product-details/sunset-policy, we have stopped making feature enhancements to version 12 once we released version 13. You can find Nitro Pro 12 installer from the page below and activate it with your current Nitro Pro 11 serial number. 

https://www.gonitro.com/nps/product-details/downloads

Please let us know if you need any further assistance.