Unable to access my serial number

JustinPeru

Hello, I have been a happy user of Nitro Pro PDF since version 8. I upgraded to version 9 and never needed anything better.

Unfortuantely my computer recently crashed and when I reinstalled Windows I lost my Nitro PDF. I went to Cleverbridge to get my order details. They sent me an email with the order confirmation, but sadly the link that takes me to where I can get the serial number gives me a page not found, so I am unable to access the serial number. I tried sending a support request directly to Nitro, but without the serial number I was unable to access the support desk, so I am hoping that in this forum someone will be able to help me. Unfortunately I live in Peru where the cost of the new license is about 2 weeks salary, so I would rather not have to but the latest version, especially when Version 9 has worked so well for so long.

03.01.2023-11.00.29

Thanks

• Official Nitronaut
Reymund Oyong

Greetings @JustinPeru

Thank you for reaching out to us through our Community Forums!

We found a Nitro PDF Pro license purchase under your email address and the details has been sent to you here via direct message. 
Please check on it including the steps on how you can use this license to activate Nitro PDF Pro. 

Kind regards, 

Thank you very much. I didnt see that this had been approved until now, but I wanted to thank you for the prompt update and the solution. Great customer service.