Deactivating/Activating on New Computer

Caron Katz

• Official Nitronaut
Reymund Oyong

Greetings @Caron Katz

Thank you for reaching out to us through our Community Forums!

If you are utilizing the Deactivate button in the license portal (https://licenses.gonitro.com/prd/portal) but the Number of Activations is showing as 0 (zero), there is no need to deactivate. 
If you need to activate using that serial number, please check the version first in the license portal then install the correct Nitro PDF Pro version from the link below:

https://www.gonitro.com/product-details/downloads 

If your serial number is showing as version 12, click the 'Download Nitro Pro 12' link. 
If version 13, click the 'Download Nitro Pro 13' link.

Kind regards, 

• Official Nitronaut
Reymund Oyong

Hi @Caron Katz,

Please provide the serial number you are using to activate the software including the version and complete build of Nitro PDF Pro on your computer. The version and build is found under the Help tab > About Nitro Pro. 

Kind regards, 

Pekka Abrahamsson

I have also trouble switching computers with Nitro 13.

I de-activated the old license in the old computer. Then, with the set-up of the new computer I realized that I do not have the serial number since it was deleted  with the de-activation.

I have the receipt of the purchase from 2020. How to proceed?

br.,

-pekka

chin siong ee

Hi Reymund,

i am having the same problem. When activating the license me error .

Error 24 activation error 

regards

Ben

• Official Nitronaut
Reymund Oyong

Greetings @Pekka Abrahamsson

I am not seeing a license purchase when I search for a record under the email address you are using here in Community Forums.
Since you still have a copy of the invoice receipt, please provide the order reference number including the email address you used to purchase it. 

Kind regards,

• Official Nitronaut
Reymund Oyong

Greetings @chin siong ee

In checking your serial number, I can see that you have a version 12 license.
Please check which version and build is installed on your computer, this can be located when you open Nitro then navigate to the Help tab > About Nitro Pro. 
If your installation is not on 12.16.9.574, please install that using the installer from the link below:

https://www.gonitro.com/product-details/downloads - click the 'Download Nitro Pro 12' link. 

Once Nitro PDF Pro 12.16.9.574 is installed, activate it using your existing version 12 license.
To activate,  open Nitro then navigate to the Help tab > About Nitro Pro > Activate. Enter the serial number then click Activate. 

Kind regards,