Can't get Nitro Pro 10 Serial number (with all numberic)

Kevin S

I'm reaching out to see if I can get any solutions for me to find the right serial number of Nitro 10 Pro? 
I did try to search the serial number via the register and help (on the apps) but I can't see any serial number that has only numbers. 
What I found is mix with alphabets and numbers while the serial requires all numbers. 

Wondering if anyone has clue on this?

• Official Nitronaut
Reymund Oyong

Greetings @Kevin S

Thank you for reaching out through our Community Forums!

When purchasing the license online, our merchant sends an invoice receipt which includes the serial number and this is the easiest way to find the license. 
You can also send here the email address you used to purchase the license so we could search for the purchase, in case you can no longer find the invoice receipt. 

Please note that I did not find any license purchase when searching using the email address you use here in Community Forums. 
Lastly, please be aware that the serial number is not displayed in the application. This is to protect the license from theft and unauthorized use. 

Kind regards, 

• Official Nitronaut
Reymund Oyong

Hi @Kevin S

I received your direct message that contains the details of the licenses. 

The first license that starts with AS09Z-***-****-****-** is not a serial number format of Nitro PDF Pro. 
While the second license that starts with NP10**************** is an old serial number that is no longer valid and no longer supported. 

The serial number on old versions of Nitro PDF Pro starts with 234 while for new version (version 13) starts with 504.
You can use our licensing portal at https://licenses.gonitro.com/prd/portal to check if the license is valid or not.  

I apologize if we cannot assist you with serial numbers that are unknown and not valid. 

Kind regards,