Serial number does not exist

Rhonda Ho

Hello,  Sorry if this is long winded but I figure it is best to give you the most detail so maybe someone can solve my problem.

I purchased Nitro Pro 11 back in 2018 under a yahoo email.  I no longer have this business and do not have access to the yahoo email.  I continued to use Nitro and it was upgraded to Nitro 12 in my new business.  But it was glitchy. 

Yesterday,  I've changed computer and downloaded trial version of Nitro 13.  Now when I input my serial number to activate, I get an error message.  "The serial number entered does not exist.  Click "Back" and make sure that you have you have entered the serial number correctly.  If you still encounter problems, please contact support via the link below:  Submit a support request"

Now I have checked this serial number since I thought, okay maybe I need to upgrade to Nitro 13.  I chatted with an agent, he gave me the link to purchase Nitro 13.  I tried to upgrade but I get a message that says this serial number is already running Nitro 13.  

I hope this all makes sense.  So bottom line is my serial number according to Nitro Pro does not exist when I tried to activate it.

Edited by Rhonda Ho
Subject line was wrong

• Rhonda Ho changed the title to Serial number does not exist
  • Official Nitronaut
Reymund Oyong

Greetings @Rhonda Ho

Thank you for reaching out to us through our Community Forums!

The error "Serial number does not exist" will likely happen if the serial number does not match the version of the software.
If the serial number is version 12, it requires a Nitro PDF Pro 12. 

Kindly send your serial number so we can check on our end including the eligibility of upgrade. Please provide as well the email address that you used to purchase this license. 

Kind regards, 

My serial number is 234***************

I tried upgrading using this serial number and it told me it's already Pro 13.

Edited by Reymund G.
Hide Serial number

The email address it was purchased under was greatvacationtours@yahoo.com

I recently request a change of email address to infos**********@gmail.com

Invoice number for the purchase is BKD-736*******, dated 01/**/20**.  Reference #12*******

Edited by Reymund G.
Hide confidential details

• Official Nitronaut
Reymund Oyong

Hi @Rhonda Ho

My sincere apologies for the delay. 

I can see that you have already upgraded the serial number to version 13. It was upgraded using the greatvacationtours@yahoo.com email address around year 2019. 
Please use the upgraded serial number so you could be on the latest and greatest version. Also, old license will soon become inactive after the upgrade. 

The Nitro PDF Pro 13 installer can be located from the link below:
https://www.gonitro.com/product-details/downloads - click the 'Download Nitro Pro 13' link. 

After the installation, you can activate by navigating to the Help tab > About Nitro Pro > Activate, enter the serial number then click Activate. 
The details of the version 13 serial number has been sent to you here via direct message. 

Kind regards, 

I don't have the upgraded serial number.  Is there someway I can retrieve it?

Note:  The email greatvacationtours@yahoo.com is no longer accessible since the company shut down during the pandemic.

• Official Nitronaut
Reymund Oyong

Hi @Rhonda Ho

The details of the license has been sent to you here via direct message. 
Please note that you need Nitro PDF Pro 13 to successfully activate using the upgraded serial number. 

Kind regards,