Ex colleague left without handing over the admin log in details

Lab Manager

Lab Manager

Hi

My ex-colleague bought some licences for our company. But when he left, he did not hand over the credentials for logging in to nitro. I wonder if there is any way I can transfer the admin rights with out his help. thank you. 

• Official Nitronaut
Reymund Oyong

Greetings @Lab Manager

Thank you for reaching out through our Community Forums!

Please note that individual Nitro Sign accounts are not managed by an admin through Admin Portal. Only accounts that are subscribed to Business or Enterprise subscriptions are managed by the assigned admin through the admin portal that is created for them. 
If you need to activate Nitro PDF Pro, you will need a valid and activate serial number.

Kind regards, 

Lab Manager

Hi

thank you for your reply

I don't think this is an individual purchase. we are a company based in Aberdeen. the purchase was made in 2018. I do have serial numbers and the cleverbridge reference number. But do not have the log in details. I have nitro pro on my laptop, but not sure what the licence number is.  We will be changing laptops soon and the licence details are needed for transferring the details from the old one to the new one. Wonder if you could help. thank you

• 2 weeks later...
  • Official Nitronaut
Reymund Oyong

Hi @Lab Manager

CleverBridge is our merchant and they are the one handling the single-license purchases. If you have the CleverBridge order reference number, this means that they have purchased a Nitro PDF Pro license. We can look into the serial number through the CleverBridge number, however, we cannot find from there the login details as this is created by the user through signing up online. 

Please note that the login part in the Nitro PDF Pro application is for the Nitro Sign integration. A Nitro Sign account is NOT automatically created when purchasing a Nitro PDF Pro license and a sign-up process is needed which can be done through the Nitro Sign page at https://cloud.gonitro.com 

Nitro PDF Pro and Nitro Sign are two different services with separate licensing. 
Nitro PDF Pro is the application you install on a Windows machine to create / edit a PDF document, this is activated through a serial number and not through login.
While Nitro Sign is an online e-signature service (web-based access at https://cloud.gonitro.com )

Kind regards,