Activate version 6

geoffrey@gpocock.co.uk

geoffrey@gpocock.co.uk

I have used version 6 of Nitro Pro for over 10 years and have moved to each new computer with no problems until now.

I deactivated it on my Windows 10 computer, installed it on my new Windows 11 computer but it will not activate.

Nitro seem to want to sell me version 13 which I don't need.  All I want is to carry on with version 6.

Any ideas?

• Official Nitronaut
Reymund Oyong

Greetings @geoffrey@gpocock.co.uk

Thank you for reaching out through our Community Forums!

Please note that we no longer support Nitro Pro 11 and older and its activation servers have been shut down. Thus, any activation or deactivation attempt on these versions will no longer work. Also, access to the installer for these versions are no longer available.

I understand that you are not interested with the upgrade to version 13. You can continue to use your existing serial number by installing the latest build of Nitro PDF Pro 12 which is 12.16.9.574. You should be able to activate as your license was transferred to our new activation server, allowing it to activate this build of version 12. 
Please note that per our Sunset Policy, https://www.gonitro.com/nps/product-details/sunset-policy, we stopped making feature enhancements to version 12 once we released Nitro PDF Pro 13.  

You can find the Nitro Pro 12.16.9.574 installer from the link below and activate it with your current Nitro Pro serial number:

https://www.gonitro.com/product-details/downloads - click the 'Download Nitro Pro 12' link 

Once Nitro PDF Pro 12.16.9.574 is installed, you can activate it by going to the Help tab > About Nitro Pro > Activate. Enter the serial number then click Activate.  

Kind regards,