License key.

Valeriy Prus

Valeriy Prus

Hi. Can someone help me please? We have a Nitro Pro app in our company. Its activated and i see only few digits of the serial number. Now i need to transfer this software to another PC, but nobody cant remember which email used to register it.

• Official Nitronaut
Reymund Oyong

Greetings @Valeriy Prus

Thank you for reaching out through our Community Forums!

The complete serial number is not displayed in the application and it is by design. This is to protect the license from theft and unauthorized use.
Unfortunately, we cannot search for any records without the correct information from the purchaser. I recommend reaching out to the IT team of your company or the person who manages the application licensing to get the purchaser's information. 

Kind regards, 

Valeriy Prus

Hi) Thanks for your reply. I am the "IT team") But nobody remember which email used to buy a license. I believe that we used @drinxmarket.com domain for it. Can you check it please?

• Official Nitronaut
Reymund Oyong

Hi @Valeriy Prus

Could you please provide the serial you are seeing including the Xs in the About Nitro PDF Pro section of the application? 

Kind regards,

• 2 weeks later...
  • Official Nitronaut
Reymund Oyong

Hi @Valeriy Prus

My apologies but we cannot find any license purchase record under the provided email addresses. 
You may try to reach out to our Merchant (Cleverbridge) to see if they can help you with locating the serial number purchase. But I would like to set an expectation that they may ask you the same questions like the email address you used to purchase the license. 

Their support portal is at https://support.cleverbridge.com/hc/en-us and from there, you will see the Access Order Information section.  

Kind regards,