Switched computers and getting activation error

Maurizio Rossetto

Maurizio Rossetto

I've purchased a new computer and am trying to install Nitro (original purchase was called Nitro Productivity Suite). When attempting to activate License on new computer it results in error. Error code -24:Activation Error.  This leaves me in trial mode. How do I get this resolved?

Thanks

Edited by Maurizio Rossetto
more info

Deborah Coombe

I am also not able to deactivate and reactivate.  If I try to put in a ticket, it is an annoying circle until it travels back on itself.  Nothing getting accomplished.  I have two activations to use and I would like to use them.  I have Nitro on my laptop and I also need it on my desktop computer.  Can somebody help please?

• Official Nitronaut
Reymund Oyong

Greetings @Deborah Coombe

Thank you for reaching out through our Community Forums!

In checking your email address, I can see that you have a version 12 license.
To use this license on your desktop, please ensure that you install Nitro PDF Pro 12. The installer can be located from the link below:

https://www.gonitro.com/product-details/downloads - click the 'Download Nitro Pro 12' link.  

Once installed, you can verify the version and build by opening Nitro then navigate to the Help tab > About Nitro Pro.
Once confirmed that your installation is on 12.16.9.574, click the Activate button then enter your existing serial number. 

Kind regards,

Osa-peters Ihevba

Greetings ,  All,

I have exactly the same problem and the systems has been taking me round and round.. 

Kindly help the serial number is 504*************** Not sure what version this is anyway,

Have been on this for nearly 2 months please help.

Thanks

osa

Edited by Reymund G.
Hide Serial number

• Official Nitronaut
Reymund Oyong

Greetings @Osa-peters Ihevba

Thank you for reaching out through our Community Forums!

You license is a version 13 serial number. 
To use this license, please ensure that you install Nitro PDF Pro 13. You can download the installer from the following location: 
https://www.gonitro.com/product-details/downloads - click the 'Download Nitro Pro 13' link.   

After the installation, you can activate by opening Nitro then navigate to the Help tab > About Nitro Pro > Activate, enter the serial number then click Activate. 

Kind regards,