Payment processing unanswered

Jander Ceuppens

Jander Ceuppens

Hi,

I've submitted my payment by wire transfer for a Nitro PDF pro license  over a month ago but still did not get any license or activation key. Can you please look into this?

Reference #38*******: Payment information for Nitro PDF Pro

Kind regards,

Jander

Edited by Reymund G.
Hide confidential details

• Official Nitronaut
Reymund Oyong

Greetings @Jander Ceuppens

Thank you for reaching out through our Community Forums!

In checking that order reference number, the status is still showing as "Awaiting Offline Payment". 
I recommend contacting our merchant (Cleverbridge) if you additional questions to this reference order number. The link below will direct you to their support portal:

https://support.cleverbridge.com/hc/en-us

Kind regards, 

• 3 weeks later...

So when you send the payment it takes some time for processing in any payment apps. I think you can speed up this process via contact with support of the app. If you are using payment app for ios then it might be possible speed the payment processing. 

• Official Nitronaut
Reymund Oyong

Greetings @jonn warne

Thank you for reaching out through our Community Forums!

Could you please confirm if you are getting the same payment issue when purchasing the license?
If so and if this is for the 'Nitro PDF Pro - iPad & iPhone' license purchase, all purchasing and payments concern should be directed to the App Store support. 

Kind regards, 

jonn warne
On 4/30/2023 at 8:53 AM, jonn warne said:

So when you send the payment it takes some time for processing in any payment apps. I think you can speed up this process via contact with support of the app. If you are using payment app for ios then it might be possible speed the payment processing. 

I think different type of error occurs when you purchasing the license maybe you are using the wrong payment gateway which not allow the system. But maybe this is not but you have to identify properly then it can be fix. So you should be try be different ways.