Nitro Pro 12 activation Problem

Manzoor Hussain

Manzoor Hussain

Hello

Purchased Nitro 12 prior to its release (that was in May 2018). Never installed. Downloaded today and installed. While activating I am getting -24: Activation error.

Operating System: Windows 10 pro. on Intel i5

Nitro Pro status for my product with support is active, Number of activation: 0, Number of activations allowed: 2.

Regards

Manzoor Hussain

Hi,

Just received Product URL. Downloaded and installed. This is first ever install. Getting error "The serial number does not exist".

Kindly help

Regards

• Official Nitronaut
Reymund Oyong

Greetings @Manzoor Hussain

Thank you for reaching out through our Community Forums!

Please install the latest build of Nitro PDF Pro 12 so you could successfully activate using your existing version 12 license. 
The installer can be located from the link below:

https://www.gonitro.com/product-details/downloads - click the 'Download Nitro Pro 12' link.  

After the installation, open Nitro PDF Pro then navigate to the Help tab > About Nitro Pro and ensure that the version and build is 12.16.9.574. Once confirmed, click the Activate button then enter your version 12 license. 

If you are interested to upgrade your license to version 13 with a discounted price, you can do the upgrade through our online Upgrade Portal at https://www.gonitro.com/support/upgrade 
We recommend upgrading to our latest version, Nitro PDF Pro 13, which comes with significant stability and security improvements, as well as many feature enhancements, in particular in conversion and OCR functions. 

Kind regards,