Activation on New Computer - Endless Loop on Ticket Submission

David Packard

David Packard

I am shifting to a new computer and neither activate nor deactivate work from within the Nitro Pro program.  Attempting to deactivate online shows the license with Staus = Active, Number of Activations = 0, Number of Activations Allowed = 2, Both the old and new computers result in -24: Activation Error and the link to submit a support request results in an eternal loop of not being able to submit a request for an activation issue. Attempting a manual activation override times out no matter what method of internet connection.

• Official Nitronaut
Reymund Oyong

Greetings @David Packard

Thank you for reaching out through our Community Forums!

Using the license portal at https://licenses.gonitro.com/prd/portal, could you please tell the version of your serial number? 
Also, what is the version and build of the Nitro PDF Pro that you are trying to activate? This can be located located under the Help tab > About Nitro Pro. 

Kind regards, 

David Packard

Hi Reymund,

I was able to follow your advice on another reply to get the latest revision of Nitro Pro 12 operating on both the old and new system.  I tried following the link in that note you sent on the other reply to see if there was a discounted upgrade available, but it did not recognize my serial number 234****************

Edited by Reymund G.
Hide part of the license

• Official Nitronaut
Reymund Oyong

Hi @David Packard

Please allow me to check your records including that serial number so we can verify the eligibility for upgrade to version 13 with a discounted price. 
I will reach back to you in this post as soon as I have an update. 

Thank you for your patience in this matter. 

Kind regards, 

• Official Nitronaut
Reymund Oyong

Hi @David Packard

Your license is now ready for an upgrade to version 13. If you would like to upgrade with a discounted price, please go to https://www.gonitro.com/support/upgrade then enter your serial number. The portal should inform you that "You’re eligible for a discounted upgrade to the newest version of Nitro Pro."

Kind regards, 

• Official Nitronaut
Reymund Oyong

Greetings @Patrick Baiocco

I have responded to your direct message with the details of the license that I found under your email address. 

Kind regards,

David Packard

Thank you, Reymund.  All is set.  I have the new computer set up and activated.  I also have the chance to upgrade at a discounted rate.

I appreciate the assistance you provided.  Thank you.   Dave

Sandi Corbitt-Sears
20 hours ago, Reymund G. said:

Greetings @Sandi Corbitt-Sears

Could you please confirm if your issue is about activations or upgrade?

Kind regards,

It's about activating Version 12 on my new laptop.

• Official Nitronaut
Reymund Oyong

Hi @Sandi Corbitt-Sears

Please check the version and build of your Nitro PDF Pro installation. This can be located when you open Nitro then navigate to the Help tab > About Nitro Pro. 
If the version and build is not on 12.16.9.574, please uninstall then install that build so you could successfully activated using your version 12 license. 

The Nitro PDF Pro 12.16.6.574 installer can be located from the link below:
https://www.gonitro.com/product-details/downloads - click the 'Download Nitro Pro 12' link.

Once 
12.16.6.574 is installed, you can activate by opening Nitro then navigate to the Help tab > About Nitro Pro > Activate, enter the serial number then click Activate. 

Kind regards,