When combining files to create a document it freezes

Nick Molnar

Nick Molnar

When combining files to create a document it freezes but the file is created and it's saved place. Then I have to force Nitro to close and reopen again. None of the documents I'm combining are open or used. 

• Official Nitronaut

Hello @Nick Molnar

Thanks for your message - I'm happy to assist you.

Sorry to hear you are experiencing this issue. So that we can troubleshoot the problem, please provide me with the following:

- What exact version of Nitro you are using. You can find this information by opening Nitro. Go to the Help tab, then click About Nitro Pro.
- Are there any specific files behaving this way? Or is it happening to all files?
- Are the files in a specific folder? If they are transferred, does the same thing happen?
- Please walk us through your specific step by step workflow so we can try to replicate the issue on our end.
- If you can also provide us with some files for testing please forward them to us.
- Please also send us a videocast or some relevant screenshots so we can have a better understanding of your process and the issue.

I look forward to your response.

• 1 month later...
Nick Molnar

-Using Nitro Pro 13.70.4.50

-99% of what files I use this happens to.

1- I open the email chain I need to add, print to Nitro save in the same file location on my desktop, Nitro then converts and opens.

2- I find the PDF packet I need from our google drive and I open that.

3- I open a drawing PDF that is saved on the same google drive.

4- I combine all the opened files and organize them in the correct order.

5- Hit create, then open save the combined file on our google drive in the correct file where the drawing PDF is already stored. 

6- Hit save and Nitro locks up and will need to be shut down or restarted. The file is saved and combined though.