Nitro 13 Pro Serial Number Not Recognised in Nitro 14 Pro upgrade page

dvaughan75@gmail.com

• Official Nitronaut
22 hours ago, Jeffrey Atkin said:

Same issue. Tried two browsers. NitroPDF Pro 13.3.0

Jeff

Hello @Jeffrey Atkin

Are you trying to upgrade Nitro PDF Pro for Mac? At the moment, we only have upgrades available for Nitro PDF Pro for Windows.

• Official Nitronaut
22 hours ago, Taro Chellaram said:

I am having the same problem. can you help me please.

Hello Taro,

Please send me the serial number you are trying to upgrade.

• Official Nitronaut
22 hours ago, Taro Chellaram said:

I purchased Pro 13 a month ago and when upgrading to the new Pro 14 it gives the message below

We were unable to validate your serial number. Please ensure you entered it correctly. If you believe you are eligible for an upgrade, please leave a post on our Community Forum and update us with your issue.

Hi @Taro Chellaram

I couldn't find the serial number you purchased last month using the email address you provided. 
Please send me the serial number so I can check.

• Official Nitronaut
20 hours ago, Robert Jenkins said:

My doing same thing can upgrade

You can try upgrading again. Cheers!

Rolf Reuter

Habe das selbe Problem. 

Kommt folgende Meldung:

Wir konnten Ihre Seriennummer nicht validieren. Bitte stellen Sie sicher, dass Sie es korrekt eingegeben haben. Wenn Sie der Meinung sind, dass Sie Anspruch auf ein Upgrade haben, hinterlassen Sie bitte einen Beitrag auf unserer Community-Forum und informieren Sie uns über Ihr Problem.

• Official Nitronaut
19 hours ago, William Ward said:

I have this same issue.  Can you assist.

Hi @William Ward

Thanks for reaching out to us!

Please send me your serial number so I can check. I cannot locate it using the email address that you provided.

I look forward to your response.

• Official Nitronaut
19 hours ago, Frederic Leeds said:

I have a similar problem.  Where do I send my serial number for confirmation?

Please send me your serial number so I can check. I cannot locate it using the email address that you provided.

• Official Nitronaut
19 hours ago, Steve Albany said:

Yeah it doesn't recognize my Nitro Pro 13.22 serial number either..

Hi @Steve Albany

Please try upgrading again. Cheers!

• Official Nitronaut
19 hours ago, Andrew Folmer said:

I just went to the Nitro Pro 14 Upgrade that you recently posted and entered my  2013 Nitro Pro License key.  The key was not accepted.  Can you help me please?

Andrew Folmer

Hi @Andrew Folmer

Please try to upgrade to version 14 again, please proceed to the following web page,

https://www.gonitro.com/pro/upgrade

Enter your serial number and follow the prompts to receive a new Nitro Pro 14 serial key and installation files.

Please let me know how that goes.

• Official Nitronaut
18 hours ago, John Fatooh said:

I have the same issue, and was sent here by a message on the upgrade page.

I received an email inviting me to "Simply upgrade today" but get the "unable to validate your serial number" message when I click on the link, then enter my Nitro 13 serial number.

Hi @John Fatooh

We have taken the required steps to rectify the issue. Please make another attempt at upgrading by accessing the following link: https://gonitro.com/support/upgrade

• Official Nitronaut
18 hours ago, Michael Keller said:

I have the same issue.  I'm entering my Nitro 13 Pro serial on the upgrade page here: https://www.gonitro.com/support/upgrade after receiving the email for upgrade and it's not recognizing my serial.  But when I check the activations page it shows it is recognized and has one activation.  What do i need to do to get this resolved.

Hi @Michael Keller

We have made the necessary adjustments on our side. Kindly try upgrading again using the provided link: https://gonitro.com/support/upgrade

• Official Nitronaut
18 hours ago, Jim Bass said:

I have same issue. Please assist.

Hi @Jim Bass

Thanks for reaching out to us!

• Official Nitronaut
16 hours ago, Bjorn Kjerfve said:

I tried again to upgrade from Nitro Pro 13 (License #***), which in turn was a paid-for upgrade from Nitro Pro 12 (License #***). However, in trying to update, I receive the following message:

"We were unable to validate your serial number. Please ensure you entered it correctly. If you believe you are eligible for an upgrade, please leave a post on our Community Forum and update us with your issue."

Please help. 

Hi @Bjorn Kjerfve

We are sorry that you faced an issue while entering your serial number for the upgrade. We have made the necessary adjustments on our side. Kindly try upgrading again using the provided link: https://gonitro.com/support/upgrade

Cheers!

• Official Nitronaut
15 hours ago, Adrian Fairfield said:

Upgrade option also not working for my serial numbers.

Hi @Adrian Fairfield

Apologies for any inconvenience caused by the issue you encountered while entering your serial number for the upgrade. To assist you further, please provide the specific serial numbers that are generating errors during the upgrade process.

• Official Nitronaut
15 hours ago, Christian Utischill said:

Ich habe dasselbe Problem

Hi @Christian Utischill

Wir bedauern die Unannehmlichkeiten, die Ihnen durch den Fehler bei der Eingabe Ihrer Seriennummer für das Upgrade entstanden sind. Wir haben die erforderlichen Schritte unternommen, um das Problem zu beheben. Bitte versuchen Sie erneut, das Upgrade durchzuführen, indem Sie den folgenden Link aufrufen: https://gonitro.com/support/upgrade

• Official Nitronaut
1 hour ago, Rolf Reuter said:

Habe das selbe Problem. 

Kommt folgende Meldung:

Wir konnten Ihre Seriennummer nicht validieren. Bitte stellen Sie sicher, dass Sie es korrekt eingegeben haben. Wenn Sie der Meinung sind, dass Sie Anspruch auf ein Upgrade haben, hinterlassen Sie bitte einen Beitrag auf unserer Community-Forum und informieren Sie uns über Ihr Problem.

Hi @Rolf Reuter

Es tut uns leid, dass Sie bei der Eingabe Ihrer Seriennummer für das Upgrade ein Problem hatten. Wir haben die notwendigen Anpassungen auf unserer Seite vorgenommen. Versuchen Sie bitte, das Upgrade über den angegebenen Link erneut durchzuführen: https://gonitro.com/support/upgrade

Edited by Leslie V