Update for Nitro PRO 14 Not Working

Gabriel Gomes

• Official Nitronaut
Reymund Oyong

Greetings @Gabriel Gomes

Thank you for reaching out through our Community Forums!

I found a version 13 license that was purchased using your Hotmail email address.
This license (ends with 850) is eligible for a discounted upgrade through our Upgrade Portal. 

If you are trying to upgrade to a different serial number, kindly provide it so we can check its eligibility for an upgrade to version 14. 

Kind regards,

Gabriel Gomes

Hello,

How do I do this upgrade with the serial number you identified? If so, do I have to pay extra for that?

Thanks

• Official Nitronaut
Reymund Oyong

Greetings @Gabriel Gomes

Could you please provide the exact serial number that you would like to upgrade to version 14?
I asked because I want to make sure that we are working on the same serial number. 

Kind regards, 

Eric Pitts

@Reymund Oyong

I am having the same issues. Have a valid v13 serial number (5049**********2918) but Upgrade Portal says it cannot be verified....

Please advise asap.

BR,

Eric

Edited by Eric Pitts

• Official Nitronaut
Reymund Oyong

Greetings @Eric Pitts

I have taken the necessary adjustment to ensure that you can proceed with upgrading your existing license to version 14 through the Upgrade Portal.
Please access again our Upgrade Portal and try to upgrade that serial number.

Kind regards, 

Michael Miller

I am also unable to upgrade to 14 using my 13 key. My 12 Key works, but it should be cheaper to use the 13 Key. My 13 key ends in 7716

• Official Nitronaut
Reymund Oyong

Greetings @Michael Miller

I have taken the necessary adjustment to ensure that you can proceed with upgrading your existing license to version 14 through the Upgrade Portal.
Please note that the discounted upgrade price is fixed for all versions of Nitro PDF Pro (13 and below)

Kind regards, 

Gabriel Gomes
7 hours ago, Reymund Oyong said:

Greetings @Gabriel Gomes

Could you please provide the exact serial number that you would like to upgrade to version 14?
I asked because I want to make sure that we are working on the same serial number. 

Kind regards, 

Hello, @Reymund Oyong

This is my serial number 50497*******14300

Thanks

Craig Andrews

Greetings,

same problem as many others.

My serial number is not recognised for ver14 upgrade.

5049**********1831

Help please

• Official Nitronaut
Reymund Oyong

Hi @Gabriel Gomes

Could you please provide the complete serial number? 
Rest assured that we will hide it before approving the post. 

Thank you, 

• Official Nitronaut
Reymund Oyong

Greetings @Craig Andrews

Please access the Upgrade Portal and then try to upgrade your serial number. 

Kind regards, 

Kevin Ballentine

Same message as everyone else:  Here are the serial #'s

504* ***** **** ******

504* ***** **** ******

504* ***** **** ******

504* ***** **** ******

Edited by Reymund Oyong
Hide Serial number

• Official Nitronaut
Reymund Oyong

Hi @Gabriel Gomes

It seems that you do not have a copy of your complete serial number. The license you provided is giving me an invalid entry. 
I have sent you a direct message regarding the details of your license purchase. The serial number I sent is complete and valid, you can upgrade it to version 14 with a discounted price through the upgrade page located here https://www.gonitro.com/support/upgrade

Kind regards, 

Gabriel Gomes
9 minutes ago, Reymund Oyong said:

Oi@Gabriel Gomes

Parece que você não tem uma cópia do seu número de série completo. A licença que você forneceu está me dando uma entrada inválida. 
Enviei uma mensagem direta a você sobre os detalhes da compra de sua licença. O número de série que enviei está completo e válido, você pode atualizá-lo para a versão 14 com um preço com desconto através da página de atualização localizada aqui  https://www.gonitro.com/support/upgrade

Atenciosamente, 

Hi @Reymund Oyong

Ok, thanks for the return.

• Official Nitronaut
Reymund Oyong

Greetings @Kevin Ballentine

I have taken the necessary adjustment to ensure that you can proceed with upgrading your existing licenses to version 14 through the Upgrade Portal.
Please access again our Upgrade page and then try to upgrade your serial number. 

Kind regards,

Lynn Griffin

I received an email to upgrade to Nitro Pro 14, bur when I enter my Serial Number, I get a message that my number isn't valid.

I purchased my Nitro Pro 13 upgrade on 3/02/2022 thru Cleverbridge. Serial #504***************.

Edited by Reymund Oyong
Hide Serial number

• Official Nitronaut
Reymund Oyong

Greetings @Lynn Griffin

I have sent you a direct message regarding your upgrade options to version 14. 

Kind regards,

peille.edith@orange.fr
On 5/23/2023 at 11:05 PM, Gabriel Gomes said:

Je suis avec le même problème. Pouvez-vous m'aider ?

Bonjour Raymund, j'ai moi aussi le même problème ; il y a peu je vous avais écrit car cela ne fait pas longtemps que j'ai changé d'ordinateur et d'adresse mail ; ma version était obsolète mais vous m'aviez aidée et j'étais sous Nitro Pro Version 13. Depuis que la version 14 est arrivée, impossible d'activer la nouvelle version avec mon numéro de série qui n'est pas reconnu 234***-******-****** Je n'ai pas reçu de mail m'informant que la V13 allait changer ; je suis démunie car je ne sais vraiment pas comment faire pour être à jour. (Dois-je désinstaller et réinstaller Nitro Pro ?) Surtout qu'entre hier soir et ce matin, Nitro a planté et s'est fermé à 2 reprises ; j'ai envoyé ce que je faisais dans le Clash report ; Nitro s'est rouvert mais moi qui travaille beaucoup avec Nitro Pro, je suis très limitée. Je vous remercie pour l'aide que vous m'apporterez, afin que je ne sois plus en V14 d'évaluation (terminée) et que Nitro ne plante plus. Je vous joins ma facture et mo numéro de série.

Merci Raymund de me donner la marche à suivre afin de me permettre d'utiliser Nitro Pro (V13 ou 14, peu m'importe). Cordialement.

Edith - peille.edith@orange.fr

CLASH REPORT N° 2 : J'étais en train de signer un document en y ajoutant la date avant de l'envoyer. Hier soir, j'ai déjà eu un incident de ce genre. J'ai un numéro de série 234601-******-****** (plus la facture de la V10 achetée en 2016) mais impossible d'activer Nitrop Pro, même si je sais que la V10 est obsolète. Je travaillais sous Nitro V13 grâce à votre aide mais je ne sais plus comment retrouver une version complète et laquelle car là je suis en "période d'évaluation" et elle a expiré. Ce que je peux faire est très limité. Merci pour votre aide
Cordialement
Edith Peille

Translation:

Hello Raymund, I too have the same problem; I wrote to you not long ago because it hasn't been long since I changed my computer and my e-mail address; my version was outdated but you helped me and I was on Nitro Pro Version 13. Since version 14 came, cannot activate the new version with my serial number which is not recognized 234***-******- ****** I did not receive an email informing me that V13 was going to change; I'm helpless because I really don't know how to be up to date. (Should I uninstall and reinstall Nitro Pro?) Especially since between last night and this morning, Nitro crashed and closed twice; I sent what I was doing in the Clash report; Nitro has reopened but I, who work a lot with Nitro Pro, am very limited. Thank you for the help you will give me, so that I am no longer in evaluation V14 (completed) and that Nitro no longer crashes. I enclose my invoice and my serial number.

Thank you Raymund for giving me the procedure to allow me to use Nitro Pro (V13 or 14, I don't care). Cordially.

Edith - peille.edith@orange.fr

CLASH REPORT #2: I was signing a document and adding the date before sending it. Last night, I already had an incident of this kind. I have a serial number 234***-******-****** (plus the invoice for the V10 bought in 2016) but cannot activate Nitrop Pro, even though I know that the V10 is outdated. I was working under Nitro V13 thanks to your help but I no longer know how to find a complete version and which one because I am in the "evaluation period" and it has expired. What I can do is very limited. Thanks for your help
Cordially
Edith Peille

Edited by Reymund Oyong
Deleted image that contains serial number. Translation added.

• Official Nitronaut
Reymund Oyong

Greetings @peille.edith@orange.fr

I used the Google Translate service to translate your message into the English language.

Please note that your existing serial number is a version 12 license and it can only activate a Nitro PDF Pro 12. Please also note that we no longer support (discontinued) Nitro Pro 12 and prior as per our Sunset Policy,  https://www.gonitro.com/nps/product-details/sunset-policy
You can continue on using this serial number by installing Nitro PDF Pro 12. This means you need to uninstall version 14 on your computer and then install Nitro PDF Pro 12 using the installer from the link below:

32bit - http://install.nitropdf.com/professional_12169574/fr/retail/nitro_pro12_ba_x86.msi
64bit - http://install.nitropdf.com/professional_12169574/fr/retail/nitro_pro12_ba_x64.msi 

To determine if you have 32-bit or 64-bit, please refer to this article:
https://support.microsoft.com/en-ph/help/15056/windows-32-64-bit-faq 

If you are interested to upgrade your existing license to version 14, you can upgrade with a discount through our Upgrade page at https://www.gonitro.com/support/upgrade

Kind regards,

peille.edith@orange.fr

Merci infiniment Reymund ! Je ne savais plus comment faire et grâce à vos précieux renseignements, je vais désinstaller la Version d'évaluation 14 pouvoir télécharger Nitro Pro V.12 qui me convenait très bien.

Si je reste avec la Version 12, ne vais-je pas avoir le même problème le jour où Nitro Pro passera à une version ultérieure ? Mais normalement je devrais pouvoir m'en sortir grâce à vos explications.

Encore merci et bien à vous.

Translation:

Thank you very much Reymund! I no longer knew how to do it and thanks to your precious information, I will uninstall the Trial Version 14 to be able to download Nitro Pro V.12 which suited me very well.

If I stick with Version 12, won't I have the same issue the day Nitro Pro upgrades? But normally I should be able to get by thanks to your explanations.

Thank you again and best regards.

Edited by Reymund Oyong
Added Translation