Nitro pdf pro freezing when saving to Google drive - deactivation issue

Robert Cave

Robert Cave

Followed instructions in NITRO PRO V. 14.7.1.21 FREEZES WHEN SAVING TO GOOGLE DRIVE post however on trying to activiate Ver 13, my serial number is not accepted.  I purchased Nitro 14 Aug 14 2023. Have tried to deactivate but receive error - select item to deactivate.  There is no item.  Cmon guys - really this has wasted an hour of my time and not resolved.

Your activation suport goes around in circles such that if deactivation doesnt work you cannot lodge a support ticket.

Can you please provide a fix ASAP.

Thanks Rob

• Official Nitronaut
Reymund Oyong

Greetings @Robert Cave

Thank you for reaching out through our Community Forums!

In checking your license purchase record, I see that you have a version 14 serial number.
Please note that a version 14 license will only work on a Nitro PDF Pro 14 installation. If you have Nitro PDF Pro 13, please uninstall then install version 14 using the installer from the following location:

https://www.gonitro.com/product-details/downloads - click the 'Download Nitro PDF Pro 14' link. 

Once Nitro PDF Pro 14 is installed, you should be able to activate it using your version 14 license. 

Regarding the issue of application freezes when saving to Google G: Drive, our Product Team is investigating this issue, and I apologize if we cannot provide an exact timeline for the fix, but the updated information will be posted on our Release Notes page located here – https://www.gonitro.com/product-details/release-notes 

In the meantime, the workaround we recommend to prevent the application from crashing is to first save the document to the local drive, like Desktop, and then copy that file from the Desktop to Google G: drive.

Kind regards,