Add email address for sending

Bardo

I've had this program for awhile now and never had much chance to use it. My pc has lots of problems and is very slow...upgrading soon...but, would like to know:

how and can I add another email address to send pdfs to?

Thanks very much.

Bardo

• Power User
Steven Zakulec

@Bardo It's not entirely clear what you're asking about- if you use the Email as Attachment feature, Nitro pops up your default email client, where you can add as many addresses as you want.

If you use the Windows feature Send to Email, the same thing happens.

What are you trying to do where it is not clear on how to add additional email addresses?

Just wanted to know how to add another email address as Microsoft's hotmail is not a favorite of mine...and neither is Nitro, but then I'm not exactly sure of how and what to use it for...some technology is hard for some seniors to understand.? thanks for the reply.

• Power User
Steven Zakulec

If you want to add an additional email address, that's a little beyond what this forum covers, as a lot depends on the provider (they all have great documentation on how to add the account once you've created it).

Your Internet Service Provider (ISP) may have already given you one or more email addresses, so you could use those.

Other popular email providers are: Google (Gmail), Yahoo, and Outlook.com (Microsoft's service, and successor to Hotmail).

Archived