DJ

DJ Fischer

Hello, I am BRAND NEW to anything Nitro and just purchased Nitro Pro 11 (go figure) and found I will need a wee bit of help.  I am now retired and for some reason I actually thought I would never have to deal with PDF creation and editing again. The only reason I can think of to give me an idea like that is that MAYBE I tripped and bumped my head HARD against something on my way out that last day, but I don't know. Even though I worked in the training division, very rarely did I have to work with PDFs so I am SLIGHTLY above a novice. I say SLIGHTLY above because I used Adobe Acrobat Pro Editor and ACTUALLY did some editing. Everything I know is self taught. No one in my section or even in the same building had ever edited a PDF. Another go figure. Hmm, maybe I should have passed on what little knowledge I had, oh well, too late now.  So, could someone take pity on an old retired guy and answer some very BASIC question(s) I should already know the answer to. Well, actually, I am only going to ask 1 question at a time in my posts. Without further ado, let's get to it. 

If the person I am sending an edited PDF to only has a PDF reader, can they read my markups and notes?

Huh, all that hubbub for 1 simple question. Well, I won't say all that mess for my next question.

Thanks in advance to the kind responder(s),

DJ

• Power User
Steven Zakulec

Yes, they should be able to. I did a quick test with Nitro 11 & Adobe Reader 11, and Adobe Reader had no trouble showing all of the markups I did in Nitro.

Archived