Cannot Submit Ticket

Brian Moon

Brian Moon

Please help. I cannot submit a ticket. The wheel just spins after I hit submit. I have tried multiple times. And you have no other means of contacting you. This is extremely frustrating.

This is the help request:

You are showing me as not having an active account (in the product and on your billing page) despite me having paid for an annual contract on Sept 2, 2016 (which should expire at the end of August 2017).

I need this fixed immediately. I need to put page numbers on a report of our executive staff, and I cannot do that with the trial version I've suddenly been kicked down to.

Elvira Hunt

The same thing happened to me when I tried to submit a ticket when I was using the Chrome browser.  Try using Internet Explorer.  It worked for me when I tried it that way.  I got a respond within a couple of days  My "trial period expired" frustration has been fixed.  Nitro upgraded me to Nitro Pro 11.

• Administrators
Mario Kevesic

@Brian Moon I submitted a ticket in your name but then I saw you were able to submit a ticket yourself as well. One of our Support Representatives will take care of you momentarily. Thanks for your patience! 

Archived