Convert to PDF

ksnider

Because of the recent forced upgrade, I had to pay for a new subscription and now have v11.
With v10 I was able to open a .jpg, mark up as needed, then save as a .pdf.,...... or right click on a .jpg or other document and "convert to pdf".
With v11, I cannot open a .jpg in Nitro anymore and my option to right click and convert is gone.
This may be affected by the fact that, despite I've paid $150, it is not showing up under my account so it is still showing it's in "Trial Mode". Case # 00110168

This function is a MUST for me and without it, my production has come to a complete halt.

Any help or suggestions would be greatly appreciated. 

• Power User
Steven Zakulec

You can still right-click and convert to PDF in Nitro 11.  If you're in trial mode, that might not be available, but you could always try opening the JPG and then printing to the Nitro PDF printer- that should make a PDF for you.

Normally I'd say you should repair Nitro 11, but I doubt that will do much good until the Trial Mode issue is cleared up.

4 minutes ago, Steven Zakulec said:

You can still right-click and convert to PDF in Nitro 11.  If you're in trial mode, that might not be available, but you could always try opening the JPG and then printing to the Nitro PDF printer- that should make a PDF for you.

Normally I'd say you should repair Nitro 11, but I doubt that will do much good until the Trial Mode issue is cleared up.

Although not very efficient, that worked!! Hopefully once the Trial issue is resolved, the more streamlined way will be resumed. 
I cannot thank you enough Steven Zakulec!!!

Archived