Support Ticket Submission

Skepticologist

Skepticologist

I tried to submit a support ticket for 2 days straight using Google Chrome but the little progress indicator just kept spinning. Then I read a post on this forum which indicated it might work with Windows Explorer, which I wasn't sure I still had installed on my machine. I found it and replicated the support request. This time, the progress indicator  didn't even get a chance to spin before all my entries were blanked out. Normally, I'd expect some sort of confirmation message, but one never appeared. Is this usual, and if not, any suggestions how I can actually get some help? Thanks in advance.

• Official Nitronaut

Hello Skepticologist,

Thank you for reaching out to us through our Community Forums!

I opened a support ticket on your behalf and found no errors. Have you tried other web browsers to see if that works?

I also want to confirm if you tried it here? https://www.gonitro.com/support/ticket

Skepticologist

The support ticket link you provided is where all this started (with an interminably spinning progress indicator). Another post indicated that site may not work with Google Chrome, which according to netmarketshare, is currently the most widely used browser with 29.59% of the world market (compared with Internet Explorer at 13.71%, which makes you wonder why Nitro isn't a bit more interested in getting their support site to work on it). So, I replicated my support ticket on IE and when I clicked the Submit button, nothing happened except for my input fields going blank (no "Your ticket has been submitted..." or "Here's your case ID" or any of the other responses you might expect from a technologically advanced software manufacturer). The ticket apparently wasn't submitted because I'd read Nitro's claims about a 2-hour response time, and that was 2 days ago. I just now tried resubmitting on IE and got the same non-response, so you'll forgive me for being slightly less than completely optimistic about getting resolution anytime soon.

Hoping you might be so kind as to pass along my issue, I'm restating it below (with my serial # masked for security purposes):

I'm using Nitro Pro 11 on Windows 10 64-bit. My name is Daryl Fagala and my email address is daryl.fagala@outlook,com. My serial # is 234600-******-****17. My issue is that when I scan using my HP Officejet Pro 8630 all-in-one everything works fine. But then I switch to my Fujitsu fi-6110 with the same settings, I get a "system crash" message. Since the Fujitsu is at least 20 times faster than the HP, I understandably prefer to use it for multi-page scans.

If that's not sufficient information for your technicians to come up with a viable solution, please have them feel free to contact me at the email address above. Thank you in advance your your assistance.

• Power User
Steven Zakulec

I'm not Nitro support, but I have submitted a lot of tickets, so I have some understanding of the process.  If you did not get an email within 5 minutes or so with a ticket number/case id, it's fairly safe to assume your ticket didn't get submitted or into the system.

Are you using any kind of script blocker/ad-blocker/etc ? I would check that and see if it makes a difference or not.

• Official Nitronaut

Hello @Skepticologist

We have opened a support ticket for your and I can see that one of our representatives is already communicating with you.

Please let us know should you have other concerns. You may respond through that support ticket.

Thanks!

Archived