Nitro Created Cover Sheet

Tony G

I've created a file made up of 9 PDF files. When viewed in Nitro the file appears as created, no cover sheet is visible, but when it is viewed in Adobe Reader Nitro creates a cover sheet which is basically an advert.

Does anyone know how to delete it?

• Power User
Steven Zakulec

How did you create the file? I've tried using the Combine function in Nitro 11 with a bunch of files, Word & PDF, and I can't reproduce this when I view the file with Adobe Reader XI

What exactly does the cover sheet look like?

• Power User
Steven Zakulec

Did you use Portfolio to create a document where the items are all embedded inside, rather than combined together?

It looks different, and opening that file in Adobe Reader XI shows a file listing with the icons associated with the file type.

This could be a cover sheet, but I'm not seeing anything that screams ad- I just see the file icons.

I'd like to help you, but it's possible this may be something that depends on the file itself, in which case you're probably better off filing a support ticket so the support team can look at the file itself: https://www.gonitro.com/support/ticket

Hi Steven,

Thanks for your replies. I'm not too sure whether this is the correct way to reply to an answer, my excuse is that I only started using Nitro last night!

I did use Portfolio because I couldn't find the Combine option, I just found it clearly "hidden" in front of me in the tools bar.

I must stop trying new things on my PC late at night.

Just in case you were interested in the cover sheet I tried to paste a pic of it here - but I couldn't even do that!

Thanks again,

Tony

Archived