Case # 112664 & 00112633

Jenny Thomaa

Jenny Thomaa

Good Afternoon,

My computer updated (Windows 10) and when it did the activation of Nitro pro 11 went away.  This means I can not de-activate the old one so that I may use the new one which is still the same one.  Please help or just give me a refund of the purchase which was only a month ago.  I have sent two tickets to try to resolve the issue.  I have yet to get a response from a technical person which is  the only way they respond but that seems to be a dead end too.  Any suggestions?

advancedcskills

I have had one of mine update yesterday and didn't lose activation..

Support might be a little snowed under due to coming out of the weekend and few 100,000 win10 computers getting updated..

But you would think they would have at least a few machines within the windows early adopters program to be testing out bugs before Win10 updates to public..

But I have have been reading that there are a few software companies that are having same problems.. as the windows team are not playing nice to other developers ie other virus program competitors..

Personally I don't like this new policy of Win10 updates..it's rude and invasive. It's just a shame that unless we go Linux or dear I say it.. IOS (cough, cough).. we are screwed..

Roll on cloudbased software..there is something to be said about the new wave of containers that is shifting software onto cloud based servers..

Give tech time to get back to you..they have a clean Install tool you can download that should fix your problem..

advancedcskills

I take my words back as I have been stood for a meeting by the support this morning. I woke up especially at 5,30am to have this meeting to sort through and debug for nitropdf. but instead, they haven't even bothered to stick to the appointment. I am going to ring the Melbourne HQ this morning and complain. 

So instead of working with nitro support as planned, I have spent the last two hours evaluating pdf-exhange.. It working with out the problems I am experiencing with nitro so I will cancel my subscription with nitro and buy their product instead. 

Already wasted too much time on this software.. tried to do the right thing but it seems they don't care about customer service. 

• Official Nitronaut

Hello @advancedcskills,

Please accept my sincerest apologies. There was a confusion because of the difference in time zones. I see that my colleague who is assisting you has already sent a response.
Again, sorry for the inconvenience. We hope this issue is resolved soon.

Thank you for your patience!

Archived