How do we flatten a document?

Ed Newbold

When we apply a STAMP to a document, it is applied to the ANNOTATION layer, and I am unable to apply a SIGNATURE on top of the STAMP.  So, how can I flatten (merge all of the layers) a document so I can then apply a signature on top of it?

Thanks very much,

Ed in Ohio

I am answering my own question:  You can merge the Annotation down into the parent page very simply by performing a FILE | SAVE AS and on the upper right-side of the page,  select Flattened PDF from the drop-down box.  Then click the Browse button to choose where you want to save it.  It was a chore finding this information, but after perusing through each section of the Help files, I finally tracked it down.  Thanks to anyone who read and considered this post.

Ed in Columbus, Ohio, July 28, 2017

• Official Nitronaut
Kelvin B. Villarin

Hi @Ed Newbold,

Thanks for posting on our community forums and I'm glad you were able to sort it out!

I appreciate you posting the answer. This is definitely helpful especially to other users that might have a similar question with yours. 

Please don't hesitate to raise a ticket/ post again should you encounter any issues in the future.

Cheers!

• Official Nitronaut
Kelvin B. Villarin

Hi @Sabsolo,

I found the support ticket you submitted. I'm assigning it to myself. Kindly expect my response in a few minutes.

Thank you.

Archived