Can't open PDFs on a network drive

Kevin-Sentry

Kevin-Sentry

I am trying to open PDFs from our network drive, but the Nitro Pro just open blank as if I didn't even have a document opened.  I tried launching the files directly from the network drive and going to file open on Nitro Pro, and both options provide the same blank Nitro Pro program.  Let me know if you have any solution for this.  We are currently testing this products, and if this feature doesn't work we will have to go with another product.

Also on another note. I tried to submit this as a ticket, but it kept failing.

• Official Nitronaut
Kelvin B. Villarin

Hi @Kevin-Sentry,

Thanks for posting on our community forums!

The ticketing system issue is currently being investigated, my apologies for any inconvenience.

We would love to know more about your 'accessing files from network drives' concern (the information you'll provide will definitely reach our level 2 Engineers/ Dev Team):

Do you mind if we email you with questions so we may investigate further? 

Thank you!

• Official Nitronaut
Kelvin B. Villarin

Hi @Kevin-Sentry,

I'm glad to inform you that the ticketing system issue has been fixed. I've created a ticket in  your behalf. 

I hope to hear from you soon!

Cheers!

I am also unable to open PDFs from a network drive and it is very frustrating.  Can anybody help me?  I find it very frustrating that I used Primo PDF for free for years and never had any problems at all, yet when I bought a paid version I have problem after problem and can't get any support for days because I didn't pay extra for it when I purchased the software.  I didn't think something I was paying for would have so many issues and bugs when your free version works perfectly.  

• Official Nitronaut
Kelvin B. Villarin

Hi @Lauri,

I see you already submitted a ticket regarding this and I've assigned it to myself. 

I hope we can sort this out soon and thank you for your patience.

• Official Nitronaut
Kelvin B. Villarin

Hi @Dave Jones,

We would appreciate it very much if you could submit a support request about it here:  www.gonitro.com/support/ticket

Cheers.

On 8/25/2017 at 5:31 AM, Kelvin V. said:

Hi @Lauri,

I see you already submitted a ticket regarding this and I've assigned it to myself. 

I hope we can sort this out soon and thank you for your patience.

I really need a way to resolve this quickly or I'm going to have to switch my entire office to a new solution.  This is really hurting our productivity and our bottom line.  I responded to your email, in detail, several days ago and have not even received an acknowledgement.  I can't continue to run my business with software that doesn't work.  

• Official Nitronaut
Kelvin B. Villarin

Hi @Lauri,

My apologies for the late reply. 

I have provided a workaround and escalated your concern to the next level of support. 

We will get in touch with you again as soon as possible.

Thank you for your understanding. 

1 hour ago, Kelvin V. said:

Hi @Lauri,

My apologies for the late reply. 

I have provided a workaround and escalated your concern to the next level of support. 

We will get in touch with you again as soon as possible.

Thank you for your understanding. 

Thank you.  I am having this issue on 2 separate computers - In your email you gave me a serial number to use and it is the original serial number for one of the software licenses so I'm assuming I can download from that link onto both computers and use our original serial numbers and it will work?  

Thank you.  

• Official Nitronaut
Kelvin B. Villarin

Hi @Lauri,

Yes, please use the same serial number/ 64-bit installer for both your 64-bit computers. 

Thanks for keeping us posted (via ticketing system).

Hi Kelvin

1. Is there any possibility to show total number of comments?

2. Is there any possibility to find the particular text in comments?

These above mentioned 2 options we need it in Nitro Pro.

Regards

Jayesh

Hi

1. Is there any possibility to show total number of comments?

2. Is there any possibility to find the particular text in comments?

These above mentioned 2 options we need it in Nitro Pro.

Regards

Jayesh

gregory_blahnik

I was having that issue, tried the older build, 11.0.3.173 and it worked.    Ticket closed,  until they fix their upgrade  Windows 10 and the newest  don't work well together.

Thanks,

Greg

Archived