Jump to content
  • 0
mikemck

Can't Create Help Ticket

Question

mikemck

I have been trying for hours to create a help ticket.

Does Nitro Software still exist? I tried calling the San Francisco office and couldn't reach a real person in any department. The tech support department message told me to create a help ticket :-(.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

6 answers to this question

Recommended Posts

  • 0
Laura L.

Hey, thanks for using our Community to reach out to us. I have logged a ticket for you and will get back to you shortly. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 0
Keith
On 8/22/2017 at 12:39 PM, mikemck said:

I have been trying for hours to create a help ticket.

Does Nitro Software still exist? I tried calling the San Francisco office and couldn't reach a real person in any department. The tech support department message told me to create a help ticket :-(.

I have tried many times to create a help ticket and it doesn't work for me either. Once I hit submit, it just hangs there forever.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 0
mikemck

When I was having the problem I was using Chrome. When I switched to Internet Explorer I was able to create a ticket.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 0
Keith
17 minutes ago, mikemck said:

When I was having the problem I was using Chrome. When I switched to Internet Explorer I was able to create a ticket.

Apparently it doesn't work with Edge, Chrome, or Firefox. I'll try IE and see. Thanks!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 0
Laura L.

@Keith Hi Keith, Thanks for using our Community to reach out. I have just logged a ticket for you and will get back to you shortly so I can help you out. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 0
Keith
7 minutes ago, Laura L. said:

@Keith Hi Keith, Thanks for using our Community to reach out. I have just logged a ticket for you and will get back to you shortly so I can help you out. 

Hi Laura,

I just logged a ticket as well, for the original issue, using IE. Worked fine, but no luck in Chrome, FF, or Edge.

Keith

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.