Can't Create Help Ticket

mikemck

I have been trying for hours to create a help ticket.

Does Nitro Software still exist? I tried calling the San Francisco office and couldn't reach a real person in any department. The tech support department message told me to create a help ticket :-(.

• Power User

Hey, thanks for using our Community to reach out to us. I have logged a ticket for you and will get back to you shortly. 

• 3 weeks later...
On 8/22/2017 at 12:39 PM, mikemck said:

I have been trying for hours to create a help ticket.

Does Nitro Software still exist? I tried calling the San Francisco office and couldn't reach a real person in any department. The tech support department message told me to create a help ticket :-(.

I have tried many times to create a help ticket and it doesn't work for me either. Once I hit submit, it just hangs there forever.

17 minutes ago, mikemck said:

When I was having the problem I was using Chrome. When I switched to Internet Explorer I was able to create a ticket.

Apparently it doesn't work with Edge, Chrome, or Firefox. I'll try IE and see. Thanks!

7 minutes ago, Laura L. said:

@Keith Hi Keith, Thanks for using our Community to reach out. I have just logged a ticket for you and will get back to you shortly so I can help you out. 

Hi Laura,

I just logged a ticket as well, for the original issue, using IE. Worked fine, but no luck in Chrome, FF, or Edge.

Keith

Archived