unable to update to nitro 11

bert

Originally purchased nitro under version 7. Updated to version 10 but now version 10 reverted to 'trial mode' blocking most of the tools that make nitro worth purchasing. So, upgraded and purchased nitro 11 this am. 6 downloads  later still unable to install with message "nitro service updater blocking'. Contacted support but email says will take several days  to respond because they don't recognize my user account. 

So just wondering if anyone has in tips to help with this problem? thanks

• Official Nitronaut
Kelvin B. Villarin

Hi @bert,

Thanks for posting on our community forums!

Please use the following alternative links to install Nitro Pro 11:

32-bit http://install.nitropdf.com/pro11/en/retail/nitro_pro11.exe
64-bit http://install.nitropdf.com/pro11/en/retail/nitro_pro11_x64.exe

If you are unsure if your machine is using 32 or 64-bit, please refer to this link.

After installation, you can activate by opening Nitro, clicking on the Help tab > About Nitro Pro > Activation and entering your Nitro Pro 11 serial number.

I hope this helps. Please let me know how you go.

Cheers!

I am having exactly the same problem, links sent to me still won't download. This is extremely frustrating as I need this to do my job. As with Bert I can no longer access all the finctions i had with Nitro Pro 10 even though I have paid for that licence and the Nitro Pro 11 Upgrade. Feel like I have wasted my money.

• Official Nitronaut
Kelvin B. Villarin

Hi @Sue,

Thanks for posting on our community forums!

I have already replied to your support ticket. I hope the steps I gave you will work like a charm.

My apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your patience.

Problem continues. Purchased 11 but can't install. three emails from support to download but none have worked so I tried to uninstall nitro 10 but won't uninstall or even work now. very frustrating. 

Archived