Change default avatar for cloud document signature

Helen

Suggestion

Hi all!

My company is considering starting to use Nitro Cloud for signatures for contracts. We've done some testing and really like the user interface/experience, except for one thing... 

When a person who does not have a Nitro Cloud account signs a document (and we LOVE that they don't have to create an account in order to do this!), their icon shows up as the default icon for Nitro Cloud accounts. This would be fine, except that default is the Nitro Cloud logo (not initials like in this forum, or the Nitro Logo, etc.). As you can see below, this logo is a cute little animal wearing goggles.

I don't know how the rest of you use the signing feature on Nitro Cloud, but for our business purposes, this icon really does not work for us. We're already taking a bit of a leap asking our clients to sign electronically, and the more professional/business-like we can make the experience, the more likely they are to go along with it. 

I would like to request that the default user icon be changed to something more neutral, or not be displayed in emails that our clients would see.

LFdhDlk.png

0 replies to this suggestion

There have been no replies to this suggestion yet

Archived